academy returning to the higgs (1 Viewer)

percy

I speak only for the Higgs Centre in saying that there is absolutely no truth in the rumour that the Academy will be back at the AHC. It may be, and I haven't checked as it is Sunday and people deserve their day off, but as John Ledgwidge and his crew are carrying out the pitch refurbishment whilst trying to keep some playing surfaces, that there may be a constriction on bookings at the moment. The pitches had been used for two years by the Academy with no proper pitch renovation between the two seasons and had become uncared for as the owners of CCFC restricted any spending on maintenance. I hope that soon we will have the pitches back to a proper condition.

gutted.

what about us playing at the ricoh this coming season rumour. can you shed any light on this please??

PWKH is there any truth on this rumour please??

quinn1971

@ jack griffin..it's not an international cover up....somebody put on twitter that bookings were being cancelled at the alan higgs after a phone call from the club....obviously now it has been confirmed that is because the pitches are having maintenance work on them.im on my phone so cant copy the twitter post on here.hope that clears it up for you...:)

ccfcdan

Guys just to nip this in the bud. I was told what I believed to be reliable information that block bookings had been cancelled due to the academy returning. It has turned out that they were cancelled due to work on the pitches. I got this one wrong!

Grendel

Dan....prepare to meet the wrath of jack griffin :)

Don't worry jack will so busy celebrating its not true he won't notice. As stated on this very thread jack puts the interests of ACL we before CCFC.

quinn1971

On another post he also said that this season is a planned relegation !!!!! And he calls me a bullshitter...oh the irony :)

percy

Still selling season tickets for Northampton, you make your mind up, just another rumour

whats that got to do with anything. they are always gonna sell them for northampton till something changes. thats why im asking if something is about to change.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
PWKH is still a director of ACL, he would have been briefed on the discussions. ACL agreed to a news blackout regarding the discussions and they have to date made no comment. In which case you would expect a director of ACL not to comment one way or another either. Think people are desperate for news and making conclusions that simply are not there

percy

PWKH is still a director of ACL, he would have been briefed on the discussions. ACL agreed to a news blackout regarding the discussions and they have to date made no comment. In which case you would expect a director of ACL not to comment one way or another either. Think people are desperate for news and making conclusions that simply are not there

very true indeed

Brighton Sky Blue

The academy returning would be one thing but to derive more from that is speculation which unfairly raises false hopes.

Greggs

Just asked my mate who works for them. The are due at Warwick Uni tomorrow morning and he knows nothing about a deal.

Users who are viewing this thread