academy returning to the higgs (1 Viewer)

quinn1971

Just read on twitter the academy is returning to the higgs centre..good news for other things to come.?

Last edited:

quinn1971

Let's hope so.The staff have been asked to cancel block bookings after a phone call from the club....just need the last minute deal for the ricoh to be true now.

covcity4life

1 year deal at the ricoh apparently.

please be true!!please be true!!please be true!!please be true!!please be true!!please be true!!please be true!!please be true!!please be true!!please be true!!please be true!!please be true!!please be true!!please be true!!please be true!!please be true!!please be true!!please be true!!

skyblueinBaku

If this Twitter report is true, it's certainly good news and a step in the right direction. Let's hope it's the start of a resolution to the conflict between Sisu and ACL.

ccfcway

as a CCFC fan, my natural thought process is pesermism...

ACL sign CVA, all misgivings are swept under the carpet, sure we are back at the Ricoh, but still under SISU, who no longer have their books investigated !

Just read on twitter the academy is returning to the higgs centre..good news for other things to come.?

Thanks for that, fingers crossed. Bin to a couple of pre-season friendlies and thanks to the academy we had some bloody good youngsters on show and they gave their ALL, I was well impressed with them.

ccfcway

oh well, gotta admit, that was about the best 4 minutes as a Cov fan in the past few months !

ccfcdan

So staff didn't cancel block bookings that clash with the academy times? Are not sure? Really? I beg to differ!!

ccfcdan

Phone calls were made to cancel existing bookings that clash with the academy. The source on Twitter was me. 10 week block bookings have been cancelled.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
So staff didn't cancel block bookings that clash with the academy times? Are not sure? Really? I beg to differ!!

Am certain PWKH would know as he would be the one dealing with the agreement for the academy to use the facilities

PWKH

I speak only for the Higgs Centre in saying that there is absolutely no truth in the rumour that the Academy will be back at the AHC. It may be, and I haven't checked as it is Sunday and people deserve their day off, but as John Ledgwidge and his crew are carrying out the pitch refurbishment whilst trying to keep some playing surfaces, that there may be a constriction on bookings at the moment. The pitches had been used for two years by the Academy with no proper pitch renovation between the two seasons and had become uncared for as the owners of CCFC restricted any spending on maintenance. I hope that soon we will have the pitches back to a proper condition.

covcity4life

I speak only for the Higgs Centre in saying that there is absolutely no truth in the rumour that the Academy will be back at the AHC. It may be, and I haven't checked as it is Sunday and people deserve their day off, but as John Ledgwidge and his crew are carrying out the pitch refurbishment whilst trying to keep some playing surfaces, that there may be a constriction on bookings at the moment. The pitches had been used for two years by the Academy with no proper pitch renovation between the two seasons and had become uncared for as the owners of CCFC restricted any spending on maintenance. I hope that soon we will have the pitches back to a proper condition.

i bet your well happy no deal is struck

J

Jack Griffin

@ jack griffin.read my original post...I said I've just read on twitter.

And you were asked who tweeted that and did not say, it was not Coventry City official twitter stream as I am following that & the last thing on that was Oxford match report yesterday.

If it ain't official it is a rumour.

Users who are viewing this thread