A signing! (Brooke Norton-Cuffy) (1 Viewer)

PVA

Whys everyone assuming Kanes going?

I think hes shit now but Dabo could actually attract someone in L1 to part with a tiny bit of cash for him, and if we're planning on not renewing him we may aswell let him go for a small fee. Kane i dont think anyone would part with cash for

Kane is presumably on higher wages though and I think we'd much prefer to get him off the books, even without a fee

play_in_skyblue_stripes

I think hes shit now but Dabo could actually attract someone in L1 to part with a tiny bit of cash for him, and if we're planning on not renewing him we may aswell let him go for a small fee. Kane i dont think anyone would part with cash for
Dabo has his downsides in terms of fitness and some defensive aspects. However he is still a very good player and an asset to Coventry. Why would we sell home to league one club, he's much better than that?

EalingSB

Some very encouraging comments from Rotherham fans on Norton-Cuffy’s farewell tweet:

‘Thank you Brooke, you are a tremendous talent. I expect to see you playing in the premiership within the next season or two. You were brill for the Millers‘

‘A joy to watch and a very intelligent footballer at such a young age - will definitely see you in a World Cup or Euros for England in the not too distant future’

‘Good luck Brooke you have been unplayable at times and will continue to improve and have a huge future’

‘Been a pleasure watching you play. I doubt if we will see anyone with your kind of talent in a Rotherham shirt for a long while’

Etc etc

TomS91

Won't pretend to know anything about him but glad we've identified RWB as a big weakness. Dabo and Kane not up to it on the evidence of this year. Burroughs I assume will cover Bidwell on the left and we'll have Dabo and BNC fighting for the right side.

Great_Expectations

This is a really positive signing. Finally we have a WB who can offer something offensively, which is pretty pivotal to how we play (as did Burroughs before he seemingly disappeared tbf).

Two more positive signings and keeping Hamer and Gyokeres = exciting end to the season.

Also, massive side benefit, surely means Kane is going thank God. And maybe it’ll give Dabo a wake up call to find the form of that one excellent season.

slowpoke

Looks a decent signing has 20 championship games under his belt this season, so good experience and a much needed injection of pace add Paterson to the right hand side should bode well.
Who’s next ?

Gint11

My Rotherham mate has said he’s a cracking player going forward but a lot to learn in defending. Good signing overall.

SBT

So we should keep our shit players because no-one wants them and get rid of our more valuable ones because they might attract a fee?

Saddlebrains

So we should keep our shit players because no-one wants them and get rid of our more valuable ones because they might attract a fee?

I mean id argue Dabo is shit and not valuable considering hes out of contract soon, but hes probably worth 50p while Kanes worth 25

Terry Gibson's perm

If you can improve anywhere on the pitch you improve. (not that I know if he's an improvement or not) And I'm sure at least one will be on their way out.

I swear this comes up no matter who we sign every single time.

If it improves great but we seem well stocked there compared to centre half but they must have someone in mind for that role.

Users who are viewing this thread