2023-24 New Kit Thread (9 Viewers)

rob9872

Burge was toilet tbf
Perhaps so but again didn't pick himself, gave his best, was in team of the year in L2 when we went up and if he was toilet, he was our toilet so deserved our support rather than some of the vitriol posted

SHUNT31

Saw someone on Twitter mention that the sponsor could be the back sponsor due to how small it seems to be when on the shirt

oakey

Looks like a sky scene so I guess we are seeing the top of an image.
Lady Godiva, as it's the city's emblem and the sponsor logo, at the bottom of the shirt - perhaps?
Like the phoenix one

Skybluedownunder

with this as a logo pleease?

View attachment 30626

Personally not a fan of that one.

I honestly would much prefer this logo to our current one

dc64cc4fe6071b21a176312e5989e3cc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alkhen

Anyone who doesnt love our current badge needs their head checking, it is a classic. The subtle rework they did a few years back refined it. love it.

Always gets positive comments from people.

I wouldn't be adverse to having a silhouette elephant on the ball on the away kit, Arsenal and Manu have alt badges on their away kits. looks classy.. but leave the main
crest alone

1689238501484.png 1689238579831.png

AOM

Anyone who doesnt love our current badge needs their head checking, it is a classic. The subtle rework they did a few years back refined it. love it.

Always gets positive comments from people.

I wouldn't be adverse to having a silhouette elephant on the ball on the away kit, Arsenal and Manu have alt badges on their away kits. looks classy.. but leave the main
crest alone

View attachment 30627View attachment 30628

Roma have done the same this year, must be an Adidas thing...
It's a beauty

1689239508501.png

rob9872

Haven't kept on top of this thread just saw the video and shared it... when was the news broken before today? Just saw the timestamp fucking Facebook only said it was 4 mins old 🤣🤣🤣
Was last night, but @Saddlebrains had a copy from Shippers last week and chose not to share it 😉🤣

Alkhen

Haven't kept on top of this thread just saw the video and shared it... when was the news broken before today? Just saw the timestamp fucking Facebook only said it was 4 mins old 🤣🤣🤣
Ah you are in good company, Coventry Live just tweeted the breaking news 'Cov closing in on 8m Everton ace'

ajsccfc

I like the new Roma one although without a sponsor I see the Spanish national team. Get SPQR on there permanently and let slip the dogs of war against the marauding armies of Salernitana and Lecce

Domo

My guess is that when Gyokeres' exit is confirmed we'll quickly have some other news to distract from it. Show off the kit, Hamer contract, Joe Cole on loan, that kind of thing
I do wonder what ex-pro we'll get next

Users who are viewing this thread