2023-24 New Kit Thread (6 Viewers)

Martin180

Looks like it’s CBS
Full House 90S Tv GIF

Saddlebrains

😂

fair play for calling that saddle

I'm always happy to take shit on here if i talk bollocks (which is a lot) but when its constant 'yEa HeS iTk ThO' on every post just chill. Made your point, i dont sit laughing that Shipley is L1 fodder everyday like I said to him all along do i?

Saddlebrains

But yea, some of the shit i get told xomes to fruition.

Not the first time either

Billy Gilmour il never live down though 😂😂😂

rob9872

I dunno why you always get all gobby bout the ITK shit you used to cry your eyes out if someone said Shipley wasnt Xavi, chill bro
Always get gobby 🤣🤣🤣
Literally you being able yo dish it our but not take it. Look at my posting history, this I think is the first time I've ever posted on it!

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

As Callum O'Hare is in England will it be him modelling it. 😱

Saddlebrains

Always get gobby 🤣🤣🤣
Literally you being able yo dish it our but not take it. Look at my posting history, this I think is the first time I've ever posted on it!

Im sound to take it but you've just done it twice in this thread 🤷

Also, at least i front up to it. Gimoc has been missing longer than Madeleine McCann thats worth forum points surely? 😂

rob9872

Im sound to take it but you've just done it twice in this thread 🤷

Also, at least i front up to it. Gimoc has been missing longer than Madeleine McCann thats worth forum points surely? 😂
As I said this thread is the first time and clearly in jest despite so many others yet you've gone straight in on the personal dragging up past ref Shippers and then doubled down saying I fo it sll hhe time. Weird behavior. Forum really can be an odd place at the minute.

ajsccfc

We may be jumping the gun here. There's every chance each day we'll get the logo of a new business about to open in our actual new sponsor, West Orchards. The last one will be a tie shop Dave Boddy runs now that he's served his notice

rob9872

And fwiw I've defended all our players including Burge who took loafs of crap on here. Whilst they're ours I'll always support them whoever they are. Shippers got dogs abuse, unjustified and undeserved. He didnt pick the team and gave hix best, which might not have been good enough. He was clearly not the answer in an advanced role at this level which I'd never said he was, but he's played arguably a greater role in our recent success than many. Possibly even Vik who started and left us in the same league, hopefully his fee can help us progress now instead.

Users who are viewing this thread