1 more signing. (1 Viewer)

SkyBluePryce

At the end of the day a 3 year contract at Motherwell doesn't fill me with any more belief in his capability, than when i thought they only offered him a one year contract.

SkyBlue_Bear83

On Nimely he is hardly proven at any level but we could do a lot worse that him for sure. Would be the only player to run at defenders with pace an commit them to challenges but we don't want that here. We would rather some slow lump of a player who is 'proven'

Astute

At the end of the day a 3 year contract at Motherwell doesn't fill me with any more belief in his capability, than when i thought they only offered him a one year contract.

So your opinion is better than someone that has watched a player for 3 seasons, and have you seen him play yet? And if you think Motherwell are crap just remember the games we just played against lower Scottish Prem sides :D

If you are unsure about what my lad says, go back to when we signed Juke. He was also at Motherwell before we signed him. My lad was spot on in everything about him. I suppose your opinion is much better than somebody who has watched him though.

ccfcway

My lad knows a mate of his in Glasgow. Spoke to him after it was announced we were after him. When I mentioned it on here at the time someone mentioned it was Rooneys dad he got arrested with on the alledged betting scam on a player getting sent off when Jennings got 2 yellow cards :D

Any more questions?

wahey !!, knew you wouldnt be able to resisit mentioning it again !!!

:D:D:D

Astute

why is everyone wanking over jennings?

We have a vacancy for this position, he is a decent player and also it is just replies to comments made about him. You know.....just like the comment you have made.

Just let us know what we are allowed to put on a forum from now. Or would you prefer everything to be about a certain person and how fat, sweaty, thick, useless, over rated, or in fact any sort of crap that can be thought of.

SkyBluePryce

So your opinion is better than someone that has watched a player for 3 seasons, and have you seen him play yet? And if you think Motherwell are crap just remember the games we just played against lower Scottish Prem sides :D

If you are unsure about what my lad says, go back to when we signed Juke. He was also at Motherwell before we signed him. My lad was spot on in everything about him. I suppose your opinion is much better than somebody who has watched him though.
When did I say my opinion was better than your's or anyone else's, this was just my opinion and i've seen him once or twice for motherwell when they played Rangers, and didn't really notice him. I'm not saying he's a bad player but by the sounds of it he's gonna be similar to Doyle who was often targeted. Plus with your sarcastic reply im presuming ur stating my opinion is less than your's which conflicts your arguement. But i'm not here to argue, just here to debate and hear new things that are going on at the club :D

Astute

Did you see his goal against Rangers then?

Nonleagueherewecome

When did I say my opinion was better than your's or anyone else's, this was just my opinion and i've seen him once or twice for motherwell when they played Rangers, and didn't really notice him. I'm not saying he's a bad player but by the sounds of it he's gonna be similar to Doyle who was often targeted. Plus with your sarcastic reply im presuming ur stating my opinion is less than your's which conflicts your arguement. But i'm not here to argue, just here to debate and hear new things that are going on at the club :D

Never dis-respect another man's son.

Astute

I wouldnt be bigging up his goal Astute, he's scored 8 in his career and his 2 in Scotland came in his first of the 3 seasons he played in Scotland.

Not bigging up his goal. He is a DM. You can see with the goal though he puts effort in, and the run from his own end into Rangers penalty area was after playing for 90 mins. We need more effort from our players. This is the sort of player we need. I can see Jennings, Barton and Sheffers setting up a lot of chances.

Users who are viewing this thread