Match Thread ⚽️ Leicester City vs Coventry City Match Thread - Sunday 6th Aug (3 Viewers)

Evo1883

So just Eccles then that is a "shock" inclusion

stupot07

Eccles at Wingback, Godden up front. And 2 up top. And Palmer behind.

If they dominate possession it could be one way traffic. Their bench is ridiculous.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

I'd be disappointed if we go too conservative with the new players.

Your disappointed and I've just seen the team, so I'm disappointed now.

Blind-Faith

The depth on the bench is great to see. I’m Eccles biggest fan, but surely you play him in his best position in central midfield? Especially with Milan and Saka on the bench 🤦🏻‍♂️

San Francisco

I pretty much predicted this except Eccles at RWB. Thought MvE would start. Interesting to see Howley on the bench instead of Eghosa. We’ll definitely be seeing a few more new faces in the coming weeks as we’re short in CBs and could do with more depth up front.

skybluegod

They have lined up similarly to us in being very conservative. They definitely have a couple of weak spots to expose. Should be a good game.

SkyblueTexan

I would've played MVE at RWB instead of Eccles...think they will try to exploit that. Also I would've gone with Bidwell vs Da Silva at LWB, as I haven't been too impressed with the latter in the little bit I've seen. Surprised Wilson made the cut ahead of Collins and glad Hamer is in the lineup (but absolutely tired of his contract saga and hope this nonsense gets sorted out this week). Might have gone 1 up top and been more defensive. Will see

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

I can see why he has done it. A lot of the new players haven't even been involved in any preseason games. Sakamoto seemingly doesn't have a position either (although maybe he will come on for Palmer at some stage). I suspect we will see some changes in the second half with a couple of the new lads getting some minutes. If they are that good they'll be starting in a couple of weeks anyway. I want to see them play too, but guess we have to be patient.

Cannot believe the season is already here. Let's go!!

stevefloyd

I wouldn't mind seeing a bit more of Burroughs at right back, the few times I have seen him he don't look bad at all and he has some pace too but in Robins we trust even if we don't agree PUSB beat those wank shits

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Hopefully he will let a couple of players come on to run riot!

Yeah when were 3.0 down.

Mark Robins is so conservative, but I did predict it.

What was the old saying, Go for it City.

torchomatic

Eccles at RWB. Hopefully first and last time this season.

Users who are viewing this thread