Match Thread ⚽️ Leicester City vs Coventry City Match Thread - Sunday 6th Aug (2 Viewers)

clint van damme

Its slightly frustrating Robins essentially saying today hes happy with a point. I would be content with one, but dont see any reason we can't give it a proper go and win it.

Fair play to him.
Nothing worse than an overly confident gobshite for a manager.

SeaSeeEffCee

Wilson
Eccles
Latibeaudiere
Fadz
Thomas
Bidwell
Hamer
Sheaf
Palmer
Simms
Godden

Subs

Collins
Van Ewjik
DaSilva
Binks
Burroughs
Kelly
Sakamoto
Wright
Obikwu

From what i can decipher from the fucking coded messages im receiving 😂😂
Playing for the 0-0 until 60 mins then.

shmmeee

I think i'd go

-----------------Collins
---------lati ---FadZ----binks
MVE -- Sheaf--Eccles---Bidwell (or Da Silva)
--------palmer--Hamer
---------------Wright

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Given a like for being the only person able to place the wingbacks correctly.

Tommo1993

Thank god I’ve been made aware of the tat tent. I was running out of places to do a sick.

Tommo1993

Yeah I didn’t see any banners up. I really liked the ‘All Cov are bastards’ one. “Bastards” is pretty soft and feels more like a term of endearment.

CovInEssex

I really wanna beat these fuckers now.

Went to Nuneaton college in my youth and every single one of them were pricks.

MusicDating

Euro 2016 Prediction League Champion!!
Unfortunately my boy's been up sick all night, so we won't make it today 😔

So there's an adult and u18 ticket available if anyone wants them? You'll have to collect from Banbury though. PM me!
Tickets collected, gutted but glad someone's been able to use them 👍

1-1 I reckon, both sides happy not to lose.

torchomatic

Just parked up in Morrisons. Amusing signs on bridges over the M69, "All Cov Are Bastards" and "Cov Scum"

Saddlebrains

Its slightly frustrating Robins essentially saying today hes happy with a point. I would be content with one, but dont see any reason we can't give it a proper go and win it.

I think hes just not had enough time to work with them. He voiced his frustration a couple of weeks back at it being slower going in the telegraph interview

Get half hour into them today, an hour on Wednesday, all guns blazing Saturday for Boro

PVA

People have said before that Robins as admitting defeat with his team selection, only for us to go on and win.

Personally I think he sets out to win every game.

Users who are viewing this thread