Zoltan Gera (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlayUpSkyBlue

Good Evening,

From a very reliable source - I am led to believe Zoltan Gera could be our first New Signing.

Also regarding the news on Tudgay today, very pleasing. I really feel he can fire us out of this league and reach 20 league goals, hopefully he will be made captain and he can show us what we all know he can do.

He hasn't played for Massive clubs like Sheffield Wednesday etc for no reason.

PUSB

CovisGod

First thread, first post,

sorry to be quite so harsh but I can't see this being anything other than bollocks

Otis

If Im wrong matey I'm big enough and ugly enough to admit it, I really can't see this though, after West Brom didn't he go to some obscure club abroad ? Plus he must be what 37 ?

Don't be ridiculous!!!

He's 36.

armybike

Good Evening,

From a very reliable source - I am led to believe Zoltan Gera could be our first New Signing.

Also regarding the news on Tudgay today, very pleasing. I really feel he can fire us out of this league and reach 20 league goals, hopefully he will be made captain and he can show us what we all know he can do.

He hasn't played for Massive clubs like Sheffield Wednesday etc for no reason.

PUSB

So, your contribution to this forum has been picking a random name from thin air and showing your support for signing Ched Evans *Facepalm*

Silence_Is_The_Enemy

If Im wrong matey I'm big enough and ugly enough to admit it, I really can't see this though, after West Brom didn't he go to some obscure club abroad ? Plus he must be what 37 ?

his 36 and back with the team he was with before he first went to west brom in 2004 some team in Hungary I believe

PlayUpSkyBlue

According to my source he has just been released from a club in Turkey where he was in and out of the team. He's currently on holiday with Neil Clement and arrives back Friday. We should know by then,

also so heard we are interested in John Eustace but Rangers have come in last minute.

Reda wanted by 6 championship sides.

Samo

So, your contribution to this forum has been picking a random name from thin air and showing your support for signing Ched Evans *Facepalm*

No. It was to wind the likes of you up. How did he do?

mark82

According to my source he has just been released from a club in Turkey where he was in and out of the team. He's currently on holiday with Neil Clement and arrives back Friday. We should know by then,

also so heard we are interested in John Eustace but Rangers have come in last minute.

Reda wanted by 6 championship sides.

He definitely plays for Ferencvaros in Hungary.

higgs

Suppose we could match his wages would be great signing if true we need a few experienced players maybe mowbray rates and trusts him from his time at West Bromwich?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread