Zebra finance (1 Viewer)

zuni

where on the city site is the zebra finance bit...costs etc, I know I am getting on but can’t see it for looking

vow

8D532.jpg

Grendel

vow

Oh it was a joke - but surely he should have said what a dazzling finance that is or something?
Indeed, but then it wouldn't have been as funny!
Just like using "zeal" in a sentence with regards to Zebra's, appropriate but not that funny.
Will you be appearing at that Kenilworth Comedy Club?

Grendel

Indeed, but then it wouldn't have been as funny!
Just like using "zeal" in a sentence with regards to Zebra's, appropriate but not that funny.
Will you be appearing at that Kenilworth Comedy Club?

Well it would as it’s not associated with a herd

oucho

You’ve learnt that i didn’t know that the collective noun for a group of zebra(s) is a dazzle or a zeal apparently...and that now I do!
Oh I just assumed they were all talking bollocks again.

Otis

Is a ‘bollocks’ the collective noun for a group of football forum contributors? A bollocks of posters?
I actually used to work with a bloke called John Bullock and he had about 7 kids. I saw him in town with all the family one day and he introduced them all to me for the very first time and I just came out with 'What a load of Bullock's.'

Not my finest hour.

oscillatewildly

I actually used to work with a bloke called John Bullock and he had about 7 kids. I saw him in town with all the family one day and he introduced them all to me for the very first time and I just came out with 'What a load of Bullock's.'

Not my finest hour.
There was that thing a few years ago about Former Leeds and Newcastle occasional nasty piece, David Batty and how unfortunate it would be when referring to his two sons as 'The Batty boys'.

Reactions: vow

zuni

OK, created my online account put in my supporter number and it doesn't show my season ticket...anyone else had this?

Captain Dart

where on the city site is the zebra finance bit...costs etc, I know I am getting on but can’t see it for looking
It's there, no its there... damn it keeps moving
5331355068_4d94923594_b.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread