Zavon Hines (1 Viewer)

sperrin07

I know its been documented that Zavon has joined us again, on trial but is anybody alarmed by how poor his goal scoring record is?

5 goals in 82 senior appearances, and most recently just 2 goals in league 2 in 32 games for Bradford last season. Poor mans Alex Nimley

saltaire bantam

I know about this lad. :)

There is something missing with Zavon, he just doesn't do enough. He is technically far better than our other ex-hammer winger Kyel Reid but it is Reid who is the starter and who we rely on, Zavon flitted in and out. IMO he's just not productive enough. It's got to be a mental thing, he has all the ability needed to cause problems in L1 but it's up to him.

He scored a wonder goal mid-season, beat several men from the half way line and slipped it past the keeper, er, I can't remember him doing anything else. We all liked him but were not that bothered when he was released.

jesus-wept

Forget any signings until end of September at the earliest

Noggin

Really? Where you hear this?

I know you are joking but it really does boggle the mind that we are taking trialists, there is no reasonable hope of us signing any of them unless they are so devoid of choice that they are willing to hang around for 6 weeks +. Honestly the fact we are still bringing in trialists points to the fact that Pressley still doesn't understand the situation we are in. It's like he is being lied too and his is passing that on to the trialists.

Users who are viewing this thread