zavon hines (1 Viewer)

Been released from burnley, should we have a go for him?

Nonleagueherewecome

Yes please!

TommyZoom

I'm not sure if I would prefer him to Nimely, but I suppose with Hines he would be our player rather than a loanee.

wingy

Yep i'm in ,sure showed a lot in his locker when playing for Zola in a depleted West Ham ,only doubt is if he's struggled since a bad injury during that run.:D

flammablepiss

Facebook User
Nah thanks. Too much money and not enough return! Used to rate him a few years ago but he hasn't flourished anywhere. Rather have a solid big boy up front who costs half the amount in wage.

skybluegod

he's scored 3 goal in 50 games in his career so far. so he scores every 0.06 games helpful his record doesn't speak but i haven't seen him play.

jabharty

He could have been a real goal scoring machine, given the chance. 2 goals in 2 games at U21, but never really got a chance at WHU.

wingy

He could have been a real goal scoring machine, given the chance. 2 goals in 2 games at U21, but never really got a chance at WHU.

The time he got playing for WHU under Zola he looked extremely useful ,he was however deployed out wide and made some great assists.

Cobi Jones's Dreads

Would 100% take him in league 1, bring it on!

Tomh111

Saw he had been released by Burnley, he came on loan to us a few seasons ago and has electrifying pace something that we don't have a lot of. He hasnt scored a lot of goals but hasnt really had a lot of game time in the first team, Although he bagged 2 in an U-21's game for England at the Ricoh. He can play either as a Striker or as a right winger and on a free transfer I would sign him up.

skybluesloyal83

i'd have him...he'd probably be looking for a championship team though. i remember him scoring a good goal a sheff wed and he came on at colchester when we won 5-1 and tore their defence apart...i'm sure he won us 2 penalties that day. i'm not sure what sort of wages he'd want though

dick turpin

The strickers that are lined up are big and strong lads !!

There made for this division or words like that will be used.
if of course they have not changed their minds
why they were not invited upto Jockland i dont know :thinking about:

not long to wait till the team are back and things can get moving

wingy

[why they were not invited upto Jockland i dont know]
thinking%20about.gif

May be the possibility of a fee involved ,dependent on what we achieve for Keogh.:thinking about:

Users who are viewing this thread