Zain westbrooke (1 Viewer)

Ozlad

not travelled to Scotland been told he's on the move

Terry Gibson's perm

I can’t see him getting in the first team often so probably best he moves on where he is more likely to get games.

MAFF

don't understand why people were losing their shit over o'hare signing but don't seem care about westbrooke leaving? thought westbrooke was just as good as o'hare this season- if not better.

covcity4life

don't understand why people were losing their shit over o'hare signing but don't seem care about westbrooke leaving? thought westbrooke was just as good as o'hare this season- if not better.
No

He's a steady eddy. Scored some Importent goals. I like him but he's not as good as o hare imo.

Evo1883

Talented lad, but personally think Shipley is more versatile and offers cover in more areas.. I just don't see where we need him...

The reality is, we have better players

shmmeee

No

He's a steady eddy. Scored some Importent goals. I like him but he's not as good as o hare imo.

Not as exciting for a fan maybe, but just as good and IMO more impactful on the team. Our ball retention with Westbrooke in the side seemed much better. Scored as many goals as O’Hare in less time on the pitch too.

If someone picks him up for a couple of hundred thousand they’ll have got a bargain IMHO.

Evo1883

TBH he's a tidy player but just can't see him prospering higher up, he lacks aggression and is physically slight. If we get a fee for him brilliant.

I used to say to my old man when we watched him all last season his biggest problem is he seems fragile and scared to put a foot in... That can cost you at any level tbh

shmmeee

Will certainly need to sign a replacement, especially with how injury prone Allen can be.

Don’t think so. Still got Hilßner, Shipley, O’Hare, Jones, Jobello and maybe even a youth team player like Ngandu or Kasta to return from the brink who might break through challenging for the two AM slots.

SeaSeeEffCee

Don’t think so. Still got Hilßner, Shipley, O’Hare, Jones, Jobello and maybe even a youth team player like Ngandu or Kasta to return from the brink who might break through challenging for the two AM slots.
I don't know if Hilßner, Shipley, O'Hare and then a couple of converted wingers is enough for this level.

Allen's appearance record prior to signing for us doesn't suggest a huge amount of injuries. 50 games the season before last.
No clue what's happened to him since he's signed here then, very frustrating as he's clearly a very good player but we've hardly seen him play and now he's apparently injured again.

Evo1883

How long is left on contract is it just the 1 year? If so won't command much more than 200k I'd imagine

cc84cov

Can't let Mason go atm, we will keep one of max or baka imo
The serious business will be done in the coming weeks I think with players going out and in,we all know robins didn’t fancy in league 1 if he isn’t moved on I’ll be shocked.The champ is a step too far for max I feel also.

cc84cov

Someone mentioned possible personal issues recently. If that's the case and he wants to move on its best to let him.
Yep was me he’s been told he will be moved on,I imagine his agent is now working on getting him sorted a fee will need to be paid to us if he signed that extension ? I don’t know if he did or not ?

Evo1883

The serious business will be done in the coming weeks I think with players going out and in,we all know robins didn’t fancy in league 1 if he isn’t moved on I’ll be shocked.The champ is a step too far for max I feel also.

I agree

fernandopartridge

I don't know if Hilßner, Shipley, O'Hare and then a couple of converted wingers is enough for this level.

No clue what's happened to him since he's signed here then, very frustrating as he's clearly a very good player but we've hardly seen him play and now he's apparently injured again.
He had one injury which he got over by December, he has been in the team for most of the good run.

Evo1883

Yea Allen played in the last few matches got a couple of assists and a goal at Bristol... Will be a good player for us I have no doubt

shmmeee

I don’t think we’ve got the budget to have more than two in every position, especially when two of the four we’ve signed this window!

shmmeee

Need to cull some of the kids I feel, Kasta needs to shit or get off the pot. Probably right to sell Westbrook even though I rate him, Ponti needs to start his career. Let Thompson go, we’ve got two kids at LB so maybe Mason could go if they’re looking close. Baka Id keep, Max I’ve got a soft spot for but if we brought in another ST as I expect should probably go for game time.

How have we got over 40? Must be 10/11 kids in that? Get some out on loan.

covcity4life

Not as exciting for a fan maybe, but just as good and IMO more impactful on the team. Our ball retention with Westbrooke in the side seemed much better. Scored as many goals as O’Hare in less time on the pitch too.

If someone picks him up for a couple of hundred thousand they’ll have got a bargain IMHO.

More impactful? He didn't play as much as o hare down the stretch?

Users who are viewing this thread