You've only got one song (1 Viewer)

blunted

Remember when supporters used to sing that at us. When did we change from only one song to football jukebox. Just how many songs do we have now? Why will no one sing the Hyam song or have I missed it?

Reactions: vow

edgy

It's a reflection of the general mood around the club and what the fans are watching. It's a decent experience nowadays, the football is good and people feel good about the club.

We've also actually got players we like and appreciate. That hasn't really been the case for the last 10 years. So they get their own songs.

shmmeee

I can’t make the game this week, but please, for the love of god can someone try and start Hyam the One and Only off this time? Just stand up and belt it out, im sure it would catch on in person once people hear it and he deserves a song more than anyone.

• Haha
Reactions: AOM

Northants Sky Blue

Felt for Dom on Tues, clapped the SBA for 5 full mins and no chant!

I can’t make the game this week, but please, for the love of god can someone try and start Hyam the One and Only off this time? Just stand up and belt it out, im sure it would catch on in person once people hear it and he deserves a song more than anyone.

rob9872

Ah SBD beat me to it. Similar but slight variation. Happy with either just sing the fekkin song please :)

AOM

What was that song we used to sing before we left the Ricoh for Birmingham where during the song everyone would crouch down and then jump back up when the song kicked in?
Remembered that used to be a good one

SBT

The Sheaf song bugs me if only because there’s one too few syllables in “Ben Sheaf” for it to work. So I can only assume people have based it on the Roy Kent song from Ted Lasso, which is just wrong.

rob9872

The Sheaf song bugs me if only because there’s one too few syllables in “Ben Sheaf” for it to work. So I can only assume people have based it on the Roy Kent song from Ted Lasso, which is just wrong.
I remember it from United doing it for Brian McClair but that's probably because I'm old

TwistAndShoutCCFC1987

Nope, not that one I don't think 😂
Everyone would crouch down and then jump up and go "nananananana..."

I've possibly spent far too long indoors this week...
I think I know the one you mean. The onw where it goes oooooooooooooooooo then gets Fast and everyone goes nananananananana. That song along with the ccfc ooooooo seems to have gone. The nanana one is boring and generic but the ccfc ooooo one was ok. Just realised reading this post it looks like i’ve gone mad and is hard to read. Hope you know what i’m trying to say

• Haha
Reactions: AOM

AOM

I think I know the one you mean. The onw where it goes oooooooooooooooooo then gets Fast and everyone goes nananananananana. That song along with the ccfc ooooooo seems to have gone. The nanana one is boring and generic but the ccfc ooooo one was ok. Just realised reading this post it looks like i’ve gone mad and is hard to read. Hope you know what i’m trying to say

I think that might be it 😂
Was definitely a few teams singing it at the time

It's surprisingly difficult to explain a song without sounding slightly mental

rob9872

“Hyam's The One and only
Nobody we'd rather see
Hyam's The One and Only
You can’t take Dom away from me” ;)
Semantics and all that, but I think it should be I'd and me or we'd and us. As us doesn't rhyme, has to be the former:)

Brighton Sky Blue

Well people got precious about ripping Sunshine On Leith so clearly what we ended up with is a masterpiece.

giphy.gif

rob9872

I prefer 'Sheaf's all over' 🙂

Users who are viewing this thread