Your Top Qualities of a football manager (1 Viewer)

Somerset Sky Blue

Pick the players up, put the nets up, collect the subs money from all players, pay the ref, wash the kit and attend disciplinary meetings when one of your players gets sent off for pole axing the opposition striker. Or is that just me with my under 9's side?

Sounds like running an eleven a side men's team too - adding in committee meetings, selection meetings....

dongonzalos

Actually the debate is "Your Top Qualities of a football manager" - I should know since I started this thread - want your own Thorn debate then start your own thread - but, before you do that (watch out for the 'boring not another thorn thread brigade) please, since you've the energy to post several times on a thread I created do me the honor of posting your actual 'top qualities of a football manager' rather than the half baked Thorn reference you posted previously.

I am really eager to know what you actually think makes a good manager quality wise because I want to understand what makes a 'die hard' Thorn Supporter such as yourself tick.

Thanks;)

Ah apologies thought you addressed me and replied to one of my posts in which I was replying to some who said good qualities of a manager - not been a scout.
I was asking why been a scout rules you out as a good manager. Pretty sure you addresed me on this matter and made an attempt at a patronizing answer that didn't really answer the question.

Happy to keep the question in here. Feel free to answer it or ignore it you want.

But if you do have the answer would be very interested to hear it. Would do a winking icon but can't on my phone sorry.

ClarrieB

Ah apologies thought you addressed me and replied to one of my posts in which I was replying to some who said good qualities of a manager - not been a scout.
I was asking why been a scout rules you out as a good manager. Pretty sure you addresed me on this matter and made an attempt at a patronizing answer that didn't really answer the question.

Happy to keep the question in here. Feel free to answer it or ignore it you want.

But if you do have the answer would be very interested to hear it. Would do a winking icon but can't on my phone sorry.

my thread, my rules ^^^^^ this is what's known as a 'cop out'

I will ask you only one more time - if you do not provide an answer I will assume that you cannot...

Please list the qualities by which you recognise AT to be a worthwhile manager for our club? even 1 or 2 would help.

also, This is how you do a <Winking Icon> on your phone...

Your welcome

dongonzalos

my thread, my rules ^^^^^ this is what's known as a 'cop out'

I will ask you only one more time - if you do not provide an answer I will assume that you cannot...

Please list the qualities by which you recognise AT to be a worthwhile manager for our club? even 1 or 2 would help.

also, This is how you do a <Winking Icon> on your phone...

Your welcome

In that case there is only one answer. They have to be Fat balding and have previous experience as a scout :)

ClarrieB

In that case there is only one answer. They have to be Fat balding and have previous experience as a scout :)

OK, I give up - Your just embarrassing yourself mate. I'd appreciate if you would resist taking this thread off topic if you can't make a serious post on the topic.

Back to the OP then (hopefully)...

dongonzalos

OK, I give up - Your just embarrassing yourself mate. I'd appreciate if you would resist taking this thread off topic if you can't make a serious post on the topic.

Back to the OP then (hopefully)...

Apologies didn't realise you were taking it so seriously.

ClarrieB

Has anyone mentioned the quality of goal setting and goal achievement? - an ability to focus upon a clear and definite chief aim despite unhelpful distractions is a skill in itself.

speedie87

A Scottish accent. There is something about listening to bill shankley that's makes you just stop and hang on every word

Users who are viewing this thread