your supporters (1 Viewer)

gooner79

just like to say how fantastic the coventry fans were last night. A few came into the arsneal supporters club boht before and after. Fantastic group of lads a credit to your club. Wish you all the best and hope to play you in the FA Cup

beduth

I along with a few other lads ( not forgetting Jacky and Perry Manning both big Arsenal fans from Bedworth) came into your club before and, as you say after the game , and have to say your hospitality was superb ,we had our photo taken with some of your fans from Australia. Hope to meet up again in not too distant future .:claping hands:

JazzCat

I thought the atmosphere and banter was great and good humored last night. Lets hope we meet again fairly soon.

One thing required in London though is more Chicken fast food outlets I searched high and low for one but to no avail !!

JazzCat

In one nine shop stretch there were 5 and 3 from the same brand. Unreal.

A guy in my office wants to go on a "chicken crawl" rather than a pub crawl as it's all he eats.

Astute

just like to say how fantastic the coventry fans were last night. A few came into the arsneal supporters club boht before and after. Fantastic group of lads a credit to your club. Wish you all the best and hope to play you in the FA Cup

We all had a good time. Couldn't believe how quiet the Gooners are. 50,000 fans and hardly made a noise other than a cheer whenever you scored. Fair play though. With the players you had last night you should do well this season when they come into your 1st team. Good set of supporters, just didn't support your team during the game like I thought they would.

Otis

I along with a few other lads ( not forgetting Jacky and Perry Manning both big Arsenal fans from Bedworth) came into your club before and, as you say after the game , and have to say your hospitality was superb ,we had our photo taken with some of your fans from Australia. Hope to meet up again in not too distant future .:claping hands:

Yeah, I hope we meet you in the not too distant future too.

When are you coming down to the third division?

the_ferret

We all had a good time. Couldn't believe how quiet the Gooners are. 50,000 fans and hardly made a noise other than a cheer whenever you scored. Fair play though. With the players you had last night you should do well this season when they come into your 1st team. Good set of supporters, just didn't support your team during the game like I thought they would.

To be fair to them, that was hardly their regular turn out. Never seen so many kids at a game. It was also only Coventry at home. Sad but true.

skybloo1

<br />
<br />

procdoc

I went on holiday with wacko jacko and pezza in May, top laugh!

ashbyjan

Talking to some Gooners they said that many there last night were not regulars as home games are sold out and season ticket only and this was a chance for those who don't or cannot get to games normally to come so it wasn't their usual support. Even so they were very quiet, maybe cos half of them didn't know who their own players were let alone our team of household names. Come to think of it many City fans there last night didn't know who half our team were either but still got behind them 110%.

gooner79

its the norm at the grove mate our away fans are so much better, too many kids and too many prawn sandwich muppets

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Thanks for the post Gooner!

I had a really enjoyable time at the game! You'd have thought we'd won 6-1 the way we were cheering etc. even everyone at work thought I'd be mourning today. I was happier today I think than I am if we win! Brilliant experience, great stadium and even the journey to the ground (apart from the mile walk back to the station) added to the day!

Trains were blooming busy after the game tho! Hope the trains down there don't have 'quiet zones' :)

Good luck this season to the Gunners! If I had to support a premiership club, it would be Arsenal. Well run club and trying to go about things the right way!

neilyboy67

yeah cheers mate everything about arsenal well run/no debt/cracking squad, but does the arsenal tube get like that after every game ffs! spose im not used to a crowd.

SkyBlueArmy12

I had such a great time last night. Came out of the train station turned right to a pub named "Cock" or something along them lines to find it was filled with sky blue army fans the place was buzzing. 8 pint's later heading to the stadium and by god what a stadium you have, the place is incredible!. Your fan's were a bit poor, after 40 minute's we were naming it Highbury Libary but I suppose as the tickets were cheap they weren't your regular fans. Other than that I was amazed at the Coventry fans, we sang throughout the game and were a credit to our club last night, even when we scored the whole place went crazy!. If last night's goal does not give the boys a little bit of confidence I don't know what will! PUSB!

Users who are viewing this thread