your Southend experience (1 Viewer)

The Lurker

still pissed off about the woeful performance yesterday. but what a place Southend is.

We arrived at 10 and drank in the pubs down the seafront, Cov in every one finishing off in the lap dance pub lol. Once the 3rd goal went in we all headed to the blue boar. Loads of city having a laugh and barmaid got on bar and joining in. Even getting her tits out lol. Despite the game it was the best away day for a long time.

Evo1883

Drove down , went in , watched the match , watched The penalty get given , left , took a wrong turn , got home an hour later than I should , shit day

Perryccfc

The blue boar was brilliant before the game, but I can't bloody believe we missed the barmaid getting wangers out. We went in there after the game but could hardly get in the door.

Ricketts

I was expecting to come back with three points, and probably will thanks to the sneaky speed camera on the M25 just before you go into that long tunnel.

Weve been in the hospitality area most of the away games this season, and some of the experiences we have have been first class.

southend though, really is the worst place and shabbiest stadium we've done his season.

Taking a drive along the seafront before coming home was not anything to get excited about either. A depressing place.

to be fair, they are doing well to be in the position they are given what they've got.

The Lurker

The blue boar was brilliant before the game, but I can't bloody believe we missed the barmaid getting wangers out. We went in there after the game but could hardly get in the door.

lol she was nice aswell. Literally got on the bar, getting everyone involved. 1st just lifted her top up but then after a bit more persuasion she got them out. Nice rack too

Perryccfc

Which barmaid? Give me a discription so I can know which one. A couple of them had a decent pair

The Lurker

Spot the person who wasn't there and it's all part of the away day. Pub full of lads having a laugh. Some right boring bastards on here ay

Brylowes

Blue Boar was best away pub for ages. Music turned up,football on the TV, beer was good & reasonable,loads of friendly &
enthusiastic barmaids . So even though it was very busy we never had to wait for service

Bob Latchford

You sure it wasn't that rancid obese bird doing a lap dance on the track v Walsall ?

Snouty72

Worst day watching (sorry not watching city. Drinking on seafront before was OK. Entertaining at the Forrester's. Left bout 2.20 then waited and waited for a cab, phoned up companies but to no luck. Only plus side I suppose is we didn't get to see the crap in the pitch. So actually some positives... Lol

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Which barmaid? Give me a discription so I can know which one. A couple of them had a decent pair

I think it was the one with the slightly deeper voice who said "she" was from Thailand! :D

CJ_covblaze

Users who are viewing this thread