Your Sky Blue XI? (1 Viewer)

RoboCCFC90

Just for fun who would your all time Sky Blue XI even be and which manager would you pick to manage the talent?

hill83

1. Gary Breen
2. Gary Breen
3. Gary Breen
4. Gary Breen
5. Gary Breen
6. Gary Breen
7. Gary Breen
8. Gary Breen
9. Gary Breen
10. Gary Breen
11. Gary Breen

RoboCCFC90

I am not as old to remember the 60-70's but I would have to go with..

Oggy
Nilsson
"Killer" Kilcline
Konjic
Hall
Mcallister
Bennett
Regis
Speedie
Keane
Bourton

Subs
Westwood
Pearce
Quinn
Ndlovu
Breen
Peake

Managed by John Sillett

RoboCCFC90

1. Gary Breen
2. Gary Breen
3. Gary Breen
4. Gary Breen
5. Gary Breen
6. Gary Breen
7. Gary Breen
8. Gary Breen
9. Gary Breen
10. Gary Breen
11. Gary Breen

We all dream of a team of Gary Breen's, a team of Gary Breen's, a team of Gary Breen's, at No1 is Gary Breen..

I used to love singing that whenever I get to a game no one else in block 15 wants to sing it :'(

RoboCCFC90

Would you have him Swanny?

Swanny80

I just remember that season when he was top scorer in the prem joint with Michael Owen

He was unstoppable and I'd have him in for sure

RoboCCFC90

Fair shout, he was on fire that season..

Swanny80

That front 6 in 1998 were a real force. I remember a 5-1 away win at Bolton

Telfer
Mcallister
Boateng
Whelan

Huckerby
Dublin

RoboCCFC90

each midfielder got his fair share of goals too

I know what an attacking presence we had that year, although its hard to think that Whelan got anything else but a pint, I remember meeting Noel Whelan and Gordan Strachan, tbh they both signed my calendar for that year, just a shame he was pissed at the bar...

dongonzalos

I am not as old to remember the 60-70's but I would have to go with..

Oggy
Nilsson
"Killer" Kilcline
Konjic
Hall
Mcallister
Bennett
Regis
Speedie
Keane
Bourton

Subs
Westwood
Pearce
Quinn
Ndlovu
Breen
Peake

Managed by John Sillett

If you are young you have to choose fox over hall

RoboCCFC90

If you are young you have to choose fox over hall

No way! I have two good personal memories of Marcus Hall, Paul Telfer, Gary Breen and Darren Huckerby and the rest of the squad from those years!

RoboCCFC90

Magnus was pretty cool but after having Oggy for so long it was going to prove difficult to step into his gloves

RoboCCFC90

Or Jarni, :)

Well Marcus Hall's daughter used to attend my primary school and one day a few of the lads from the first team came and played Football with loads of the kids while the parents watched! It was brilliant! Didn't get home till five and I lived in the next street from the school!

dongonzalos

Well Marcus Hall's daughter used to attend my primary school and one day a few of the lads from the first team came and played Football with loads of the kids while the parents watched! It was brilliant! Didn't get home till five and I lived in the next street from the school!

Good times :)

LewSkyBlue

in my life time (21 years):
Oggy
Osbourne (isaac, greatest player ever)
Konjic
Shaw
Fox
Chippo
Macca
Boateng
Hadji
Dublin
Keane

Subs:
Westwood
Nillsen
Boateng
Sheffers
Hucks
Suffo

Manager: errm strachan? reid? black? dowie? coleman? boothroyd? ... Robins!!!!:claping hands:

RoboCCFC90

Preferred kicking windows

I think he was out of it that day surprise surprise, he was sat in a Black BMW with legs hanging out the window, when my dad was taking me home I asked why he looked so bad and I remember my dad saying "He is probably feeling unwell" I know what he meant now! Steaming!

RoboCCFC90

in my life time (21 years):
Oggy
Osbourne (isaac, greatest player ever)
Konjic
Shaw
Fox
Chippo
Macca
Boateng
Hadji
Dublin
Keane

Subs:
Westwood
Nillsen
Boateng
Sheffers
Hucks
Suffo

Manager: errm strachan? reid? black? dowie? coleman? boothroyd? ... Robins!!!!:claping hands:

Osbourne, Chippo & Hadji are like gods! Wish we had kept Hadji longer tho!

dongonzalos

I think he was out of it that day surprise surprise, he was sat in a Black BMW with legs hanging out the window, when my dad was taking me home I asked why he looked so bad and I remember my dad saying "He is probably feeling unwell" I know what he meant now! Steaming!

Bloody hell.
Such a shame

RoboCCFC90

Bloody hell.
Such a shame

He had such potential that he never reached unfortunately and just imagine had he become manager at the beginning of the season :O

Grendel

Remember once in the 80's hopping into a seemingly empty taxi at the burgess only to discover a comatose figure on the floor of the taxi - a certain cup winning captain.

deanocity3

We have had loads of great players but some passed their peak when they were here. here is a mixer of both.
Peter Shilton

Kenny Sansom
Stuart Pearce
Terry Butcher
Larry Lloyd

Dennis Wise
Kenny Hibbitt
Gerry Francis
Peter Barnes

Bob Latchford
Charlie George

Users who are viewing this thread