Your plan for tomorrow (2 Viewers)

Ashdown

Can’t make this match in Cov but would be pissed off with stupid kick off time .
1 hour ahead here so first half tune in at home then shoot off to prematch bar in Elche …..tune into Covs 2nd half……watch Elche get battered by Atletico Madrid ….few ( well priced )drinks somewhere hopefully celebrating a positive result for City 🙏

Great_Expectations

Leaving South Downs around 7/7:30am feeling inevitably shattered with three and a half/four hours of driving ahead of me.

Get to the CBS around 11/11:30 and meet friends for a pint if time.

Few drinks after to mark the occasion as I won’t get to beforehand. Possibly a curry result dependent/what I can away with!

Home possibly in time for kids bedtime routine, then to bed myself to catch up on SBT and likely relive the emotions vis the match thread.

Get a shit nights sleep as my kids refuse to sleep through the night.

mmttww

Food in Earlsdon at 8, get to the ground for 10, beer outside, beer inside. Smoke loads of fags.

harvey098

Up early and just about to leave for a round of golf for a mates male equivalent of a baby shower (worlds gone mad) then straight to the ground. Unfortunately means won’t get much prematch atmosphere 😫

clint van damme

I'm just preparing to invade the pitch during the game.
Trying to decide when to go on. They normally go on 2nd half so I might go on in the first just to mix it up.
If you're at the game give me a wave.

Terry_dactyl

You're very clued up on this mate.
greased lightning grease GIF

Covkid1968#

Smashed tonight watching Eurovision so I can hopefully get some sleep then it's bacon sandwich at dad's in the morning and get to the ground early to soak up the atmosphere. Just want it now!
Eurovision 😂😂😂😂 had friends around last night but they all said they will come as long as I’m not putting on Eurovision. The wife was gutted….

Leaving South Downs around 7/7:30am feeling inevitably shattered with three and a half/four hours of driving ahead of me.

Get to the CBS around 11/11:30 and meet friends for a pint if time.

Few drinks after to mark the occasion as I won’t get to beforehand. Possibly a curry result dependent/what I can away with!

Home possibly in time for kids bedtime routine, then to bed myself to catch up on SBT and likely relive the emotions vis the match thread.

Get a shit nights sleep as my kids refuse to sleep through the night.
Hope you’re not driving? Sounds a recipe for disaster.

shepardo01

So...in continuation from my earlier post about my 3 nervous shits by 10am before Mondays game....
Only one nervous shit so far.... but on way to pick up Dad, emotional tears upon hearing a CWR montage on radio...
What the fuck are you doing to me City!!??🤷‍♂️🫣🤣🤣🤣

SkyBlueSoul

City arms is a mess, one person serving and there's people queuing out the door.
We were saying, looks like they didn't clock the match being on and just had a standard Sunday staff in. Took 40 minutes for my food to turn up.

Users who are viewing this thread