Your passion for CCFC? (1 Viewer)

Hobo

Joy and Tim have absolutely no understanding what this Club means to it's supporters.

Amen!

letsallsingtogether

I remember watching a City match in the Brooklands, City scored I forgot I was standing under a tele watching the big screen as I jumped up and knocked the tele off the wall.

sounds funny but wow was I embarrassed which is unusual for me:pointlaugh:

Malaka

Still go mental when we score, all though I have to restrain myself when we concede due to my kids being with me. I don't really care anymore about the results and don't let it spoil my weekend if we lose. When we played Scunthorpe at the Ricoh, Leon Clarke scored for them after handling the ball right in front of me, he celebrated in front of me , I jumped up and shouted 'You dirty cheat' because my little kids were there. What I wanted to shout was 'you F*****g Cheating B*****d, You Put the C**t in Scunthorpe' My restraint was superb. These days I prefer to watch my kids play, trouble is Villa are all over my youngest and want him at Bodymore Heath for a tournament in the summer. Does anyone have a biohazard suit I can borrow?

RoboCCFC90

Still go mental when we score, all though I have to restrain myself when we concede due to my kids being with me. I don't really care anymore about the results and don't let it spoil my weekend if we lose. When we played Scunthorpe at the Ricoh, Leon Clarke scored for them after handling the ball right in front of me, he celebrated in front of me , I jumped up and shouted 'You dirty cheat' because my little kids were there. What I wanted to shout was 'you F*****g Cheating B*****d, You Put the C**t in Scunthorpe' My restraint was superb. These days I prefer to watch my kids play, trouble is Villa are all over my youngest and want him at Bodymore Heath for a tournament in the summer. Does anyone have a biohazard suit I can borrow?

A funny story about my Dad when he was 14 (1971) he was playing local Football for a team in Coventry and School Football at Woodlands, one day the school got a phone call from Wolverhampton Wanderers telling Woodlands that one of Wolves' scouts had seen him play against another School and had reccomended my Dad to Wolves for a trial. Woodlands then rang my Grandad and asked him to visit the School and pick my Dad up as they wanted to talk to him, after a conversation in the Sports Teacher's office regarding the Trial at Wolves, my Dad had a Private word with my Grandad about the Trial in the office with no teachers present, I am not sure what was said, I have never actually been told what was said to my Dad by my Grandad, but my Grandad was Sky Blue through and through, so when my Dad was subsequently grounded for 6 weeks and the Trial offer was never rejected I have a pretty good idea what my Dad was told.

Otis

I would like to make a light hearted thread which I thought would be an interesting and cool topic would be what do you do when Cov score or concede?

For example most of us now especially cant get to every game going to about 7 myself this year (all away) when I watch soccer saturday or on the radio what do you do?

This season I remember listening to Gillingham at home and it was 1-1 with 10 minutes to go and we got the winner around 82 mins and I was driving on the ring road and I went crazy I started shouting and cheering like a mad man.

Also on the same note when we concede in the last minute or a shit result people know not to talk to me and I have punched the sofa and shouted in anger looking like a right tit. I cant help it though.

Tell us your reactions to all Coventry goals scored or conceded or certain results?

At the moment, it's a shrug of the shoulders.

SkyBlueUkeman

I'm going to the Brentford game purely because my brother wants to and it'll be nice to met up with him. Other than that? I've almost lost all interest. I only came on here to check what the accounts were like and it pretty much came as no surprise that we're all but not a going concern.

Users who are viewing this thread