your manager (1 Viewer)

BCFCgaz

hi guys hope you dont mind me poking my head in been reading you forum after our game with you as i do with all the clubs and the one thing that sticks out is the split about who is to blame it seems half of you think it could be andy thorn half are backing him massively it reminds me of keith millen being in charge at city a man who loves the club but was just not tactically aware of what is needed to manage a team in the championship the timing of your subs was something just like what millen did sat back and only changed things when it was to late i have to admit i was surprised at how little pressure you put onto us especially when it went to 2-1 i thought platt done ok for you guys just didnt have much to feed off of won a fair few headers .. i know its not gunna make it any better but i would much prefer forest of millwall to go down than you guys so lets hope they slip up and we can play each other next year :)

CCFC123

i didn't understand when we were crying out for pace up front to push back there back four the 10-20yards in the second half Thorn could not see it. I like Thorn but he doesn't have the ability to read a game. It's all luck or guess work with Mr Thorn.

SkyBlue_Bear83

You only have to look at the age our squad to see who is largely to blame, several players playing in the first team today were carrying injuries but we had no viable replacements.

Age of our bench
Nimely 20
Gael 18
Christie 19
Willis 17

skybluegod

i didn't understand when we were crying out for pace up front to push back there back four the 10-20yards in the second half Thorn could not see it. I like Thorn but he doesn't have the ability to read a game. It's all luck or guess work with Mr Thorn.

nimley was/ is injured thats why

BCFCgaz

you did play some tidy stuff up until the final ball then it was just a hoof to platt thought your fans were awesome as well up until our 2nd goal with obviously knocked the stuffing out of you like the first did to us

Mary_Mungo_Midge

Far too many times this season Thorn has been too naive. I had thought we'd moved on from that stage, but apparently we were just away from it temporarily!

In fairness, not that such often exists on this forum, none of us know the extent of the injuries all three strikers were carrying. Maybe, just maybe, Thorn thought - or knew - Nimely only had enough in his tank for 10 minutes or so?

CCFC123

nimley was/ is injured thats why

No he wasn't. He was rested from last Saturday when he appeared tired.
If Thorn has said this then it's a cover up for Nimley. The sad harsh fact is Nimley is a good footballer but he isn't a goalscorer. Man City will let go at the end of the season.

SkyBlue_Bear83

If Thorn has said this then it's a cover up for Nimley. The sad harsh fact is Nimley is a good footballer but he isn't a goalscorer. Man City will let go at the end of the season.
You're a fucktard, that is the sad harsh fact.

Puck

And the winning numbers for this week's Euro lottery are?

sw88

Chief Commentator!
In fairness, not that such often exists on this forum, none of us know the extent of the injuries all three strikers were carrying. Maybe, just maybe, Thorn thought - or knew - Nimely only had enough in his tank for 10 minutes or so?

Something should have been changed. And it was through Thorns naivity (IMO). Also if their fit enough for the bench, their fit enough to play! Again IMO

SkyBlue_Bear83

Something should have been changed. And it was through Thorns naivity (IMO). Also if their fit enough for the bench, their fit enough to play! Again IMO
Under normal conditions yes but tell me who you would have had on the bench instead then?

A 70-80% Nimely to play for 10 mins is still a better option than a 100% Jeffers for 30 mins imo

CCFC123

to many gobby fuckers appearing on here that mouth off to somebodys post (your a fuckwit etc) then run off when challanged and then rely on a couple of there mates they have texted to back them up on the forum 20 minutes later! Kids these days!:)

Mary_Mungo_Midge

And why an email address and number? Surely it's an either/or situation? Were you planning muskets at dawn, or a marketing campaign?

BCFCgaz

same with our board as well that's the youth these days though! always quick to judge players after one game and be very harsh on them people should be able to enjoy coming on these forums to talk about something they love rather than petty arguments .. all the best for the rest of the season guys (as long as you dont drag us in to the relegation zone) millwall are my pick to go down or even barnsley they are in freefall at the moment

Gaz

That's not true in our case though IMO
Bristol were able to make 6 changes !
We could only make two.
Our squad is so thin we had to do it this way.
We had to play a kid who is a right back, at left back because we just don't have the options like other teams.

CCFC123

same with our board as well that's the youth these days though! always quick to judge players after one game and be very harsh on them people should be able to enjoy coming on these forums to talk about something they love rather than petty arguments .. all the best for the rest of the season guys (as long as you dont drag us in to the relegation zone) millwall are my pick to go down or even barnsley they are in freefall at the moment

it's not just that but if you state your opinion then it bounces back with your a prick, twat, c**t, wanker etc etc and you read your original post and wonder what the heck you typed to receive such vile. The little turds then turn to there mates to back them up after they have posted ! I sit back and smile at time then sometimes I blow like tonight!! :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread