Your Best England X1 (1 Viewer)

Otis

I've done mine as best players never to play for England.

Oggy

Ron Harris, Steve Bruce (C), Dean Richards, Matt Taylor

Ruel Fox, Mark Noble, Leon Osman, Matt Etherington

Kevin Nolan
Matt Jansen

Subs

Tony Coton, Nigel Reo-Coker, Ronaldo, Paul Warhurst, Steven Taylor, Jermain Pennant, Kevin Campbell.

Manager-Brian Clough
The best players never to play for England? That's easy.

Messi, Pele, Marradona, Cruyff, Puskas, Bekenbauer, Ronaldo, Ziff, Zidane, Platini, Klinsmann.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Oggy

Kevin Nolan
Matt Jansen

Subs

Tony Coton, Nigel Reo-Coker, Ronaldo, Paul Warhurst, Steven Taylor, Jermain Pennant, Kevin Campbell.

Manager-Brian Clough

Very disappointed Peakey didn't at least get on the bench.

tommydazzle

Plenty of teams so far featuring players that have regularly flopped when it comes to big tournaments. Need to be a bit more imaginative methinks.

covmark

Plenty of teams so far featuring players that have regularly flopped when it comes to big tournaments. Need to be a bit more imaginative methinks.
Going by that logic, may as well just put the '66 winning 11.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

tommydazzle

Well, I think even some of that side could be improved on - noticeable how even Hurst doesn't get a look in on any of these fantasy teams.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

If you're narrowing it down to players available at any one time (ie 'golden generation') then who we could've had available in 2002 is quite some team/squad overall.

tommydazzle

I think for me it's a fantasy of players from all eras who I think would be more than the sum of their parts. It's all just opinion after all and we all think we are experts. Well I know I do!

SlowerThanPlatt

Oggy

Kevin Nolan
Matt Jansen

Subs

Manager-Brian Clough

It’s crazy to think Bruce didn’t get one England cap when he was the captain of United’s early dominance under Ferguson

Users who are viewing this thread