You Tube (1 Viewer)

Kneeza

Is there a Tube thread on here? If so, I can't find it.
Anyway, I frequently find myself in a YT black hole , and just happened upon this one, which amused me somewhat.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

The amount of adverts on there has got a lot worse recently. However, some of the videos on there can be really fun to watch. Been watching these ones about illegal train jumping recently. Quite interesting.

Kneeza

The amount of adverts on there has got a lot worse recently. However, some of the videos on there can be really fun to watch. Been watching these ones about illegal train jumping recently. Quite interesting.

It's down to the content provider to determine how many ads and when, I believe. Some show lots. Others far fewer.

Kneeza

I watch this guy quite often. Knowledgeable dissections (and he's usually quite mellow on a cocktail or two or something 'erbal).

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I watch this guy quite often. Knowledgeable dissections (and he's usually quite mellow on a cocktail or two or something 'erbal).

Great album!
(Shame about Jethro though, fatally catching Covid :rolleyes: )

Nick

Administrator
After seeing Ice hockey players kick off on a night out. I'd be more than confident in saying they would get destroyed on a Sunday League pitch if they tried.

TomRad85

After seeing Ice hockey players kick off on a night out. I'd be more than confident in saying they would get destroyed on a Sunday League pitch if they tried.
It's all part of the theatre, the fights often feel scripted. Don't mind ice hockey tbf, if someone dragged me to yank land and said you can only watch yank sports from now on I'd go for that, object hitting back of net is the most satisfying thing in sport, far superior to hitting object with bat or the lowest of the low, running over line with object.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

SBT

It's all part of the theatre, the fights often feel scripted. Don't mind ice hockey tbf, if someone dragged me to yank land and said you can only watch yank sports from now on I'd go for that, object hitting back of net is the most satisfying thing in sport, far superior to hitting object with bat or the lowest of the low, running over line with object.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Problem with hockey is that you can barely follow the puck most of the time.

American football is dull as fuck to watch in person, but is a perfect sport for TV.

Users who are viewing this thread