You have a gun with just one bullet. (1 Viewer)

devonrich

You have a bun with just one current!

Andy Thorn, Joy Seppala, ROD and Adolf Hitler. You are in a room with them. You have a stone alibi. Discuss

Last edited:

Otis

Andy Thorn cos there probably wouldn't be enough food for everyone and he wouldn't bring on Hitler until the 88th minute.

wingy

Rod gets it in the knee to put him out of his misery.
Hitler goes on to rule the world ,bombing London out of existence ,end of AT.
Then turning Finland into a Christmas theme park meaning her folks never got to emigrate to America and Joy got to run the Christmas club fund down at the local Christmas cracker factory.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I'd just say, "Look, we really need to put our heads together." Then BOOM! One shot, four hits!

Last edited:

elephanttears

I would make them in to the human centipide with Thorn at the front then i would put Thorn out of his misery as he wasn't that bad :mad:

Hitler because football will NEVER be that important end of. I would religate Coventry another division and some to rid the world of such an awful human being.

Otis

Shit! It's NOT serious? :facepalm:

Better change my answer from Thorn to Hitler then.

On reflection I would say that Hitler was definitely worse than Andy Thorn.

sky blue john

I would say coleman dowie and bothroyd they all had the players and the budgets and none of them could even get us anywhere near the championship play offs.

Snozz_is_god

I don't like to be a party pooper, but this post is really in bad taste.

I'd be very careful if I was you as I think this might be an offense 'soliciting to murder' section 4 of the Offences against the Person Act 1861

I don't like to be a party pooper, but this post is really in bad taste.

I'd be very careful if I was you as I think this might be an offense 'soliciting to murder' section 4 of the Offences against the Person Act 1861

:facepalm:

valiant15

Mind you,there's never been a relationship side from them,just a total lack of respect shown from them towards us the fans and coventry city.

Users who are viewing this thread