You have 24 hours to live on this ............. (2 Viewers)

Bob Latchford

The 3-0 win at Leicester in the cup

Germany 1 - 5 England

A film about reincarnation.
Again , two good choices .

Bob Latchford

Leeds semi
Sheff Wednesday quarter final
Villa 2-1 in 99

All 3 games had terrific atmospheres , the former 2 of the sort you'd never see now for a quarter or semi final of the FA cup
That quarter final was a very special day . and Sillett was about to sub Houchen before he scored . could've changed the course of history that decision . packed in like sardines too .

Bob Latchford

Nick

Administrator
Fa Cup Final
I had a video of highlights, I can't remember the exact season but I think it was about 88/89. I remember watching it over and over, Bernie Slaven stands out for Middlesborough from what I can remember

Only 2 I can think of at the minute!

Johnnythespider

I'm pretty sure I could watch more than 3 videos in 24hrs, in fact I could watch a whole series of 24hrs

Bob Latchford

Otis

I would write to Kiefer Sutherland and ask him to make '3' instead of 24.

The equilibrium will just be shorter and he will kill only an 8th of the people he usually kills to save the world.

Bob Latchford

JimmyHillsbeard

Obvs the cup final but apart from that;-

January 1998 Bolton 1 Coventry 5 - from one nil down to a twenty game unbeaten run in the league.

Man Utd 0 Coventry 2 in league cup - -Leon Best schools Gerard Pique for 90 minutes

1999 Aston Vile 1 Coventry 4; George and John x2 narrowly edged out the cup game of the year before, and the home victory of 2000-1 where Roussel and Keane looked to handed John Gregory his p45.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Debbie Does Dallas
And if I could find them, the videos of me and the ex-missus we shot late one night when very pissed! Phwoar! ;)

Bob Latchford

skybluedan

Fa Cup Final
I had a video of highlights, I can't remember the exact season but I think it was about 88/89. I remember watching it over and over, Bernie Slaven stands out for Middlesborough from what I can remember

Only 2 I can think of at the minute!

Yeah I had to he same one I think, didn't Slavic grab a hat trick against us? Don't know if it's the same one but I had a video first game was Tony cottee mania for Everton. Southall was amazing saved a kill r pen right in front of me on the railings and even better a save he did from a greg downs smasher , was it the same one with speedie scoring hat trick of headers and cheeky chip against Wimbledon and Norwich
Actually nick speedie didn't score a hatrick same game as Slavin and we still lost?
Dave smith on the wing

Bob Latchford

Yeah I had to he same one I think, didn't Slavic grab a hat trick against us? Don't know if it's the same one but I had a video first game was Tony cottee mania for Everton. Southall was amazing saved a kill r pen right in front of me on the railings and even better a save he did from a greg downs smasher , was it the same one with speedie scoring hat trick of headers and cheeky chip against Wimbledon and Norwich
Actually nick speedie didn't score a hatrick same game as Slavin and we still lost?
Dave smith on the wing
Bernie Slaven scored a Hat Trick as did Speedie in the same game . think it ended 3-4 or 3-5 to Middlesbrough at Highfield Road .

Nick

Administrator
Bernie Slaven scored a Hat Trick as did Speedie in the same game . think it ended 3-4 or 3-5 to Middlesbrough at Highfield Road .
I can't remember the game, it rings a bell.

Can just remember the vhs and watching it over and over as a kid.

Might try and dig it out and convert it yo be digital :)

chiefdave

Might try and dig it out and convert it yo be digital
Who owns the old footage, the club, the league or whoever filmed it? They should do some highlight DVDs, get a few of the players to do talk about the old days and mix it with the footage.

Users who are viewing this thread