You couldn't make it up... (2 Viewers)

DukeOfCov

How the hell did Forest lose that and make Bristol look at best average...2 shots on goal all game, one a penalty...and no win there for 57 years until today!

There is hope though...if we play like we did today we should get all 3 points.

Roll on Monday...PUSB

7 unbeaten, hopefully it will be 8 come Monday! I'm so preoccupied with Brizzle I havent got a clue who we even play afterwords

I can't help but be infuriated by the typicalness of it all. Forest on fire and can't stop scoring but as soon as it might work in our favour they can't be fucked. I'd rather they go down than Bristol City after witnessing that.

DukeOfCov

I can't help but be infuriated by the typicalness of it all. Forest on fire and can't stop scoring but as soon as it might work in our favour they can't be fucked. I'd rather they go down than Bristol City after witnessing that.

Yeah agree typical, but BC will have to do better than that on Monday...

covcity4life

terrible result for us, how does our best performance of the year lead to us going into the relegation zone arghghgh

kg82

I feel more confident going into Mondays game below them than I would've above them! Weird I know but meh!!!

Otis

I just went out for 10 mins and had a walk round the block before coming back home.

Still stunned.

Forest were all over them. Judging on that display you would have to say Forest will be well safe. On another day they would have had at least 4.

Marty

They can't score for shit and have no goal scorers, we're in a lot better position, I'm quite glad at what happened today means we have to go out and win on Monday.

Grendel

They can't score for shit and have no goal scorers, we're in a lot better position, I'm quite glad at what happened today means we have to go out and win on Monday.

That defies logic.

Macca

I m not. If we had held on and Bristol lost if would have been 4 points clear. You can t dress it up as a good day

Marty

I m not. If we had held on and Bristol lost if would have been 4 points clear. You can t dress it up as a good day

but we didn't hold on, and Bristol won, they fluked a win and look shite, they don't have a goal scorer, we are in by far a better position then them,

If we were going into monday 4 points clear, I guarantee we would have played for a draw, with us most likely losing, we have to go out on monday all guns blazing. I am confident of the win.

Grendel

Macca

but we didn't hold on, and Bristol won, they fluked a win and look shite, they don't have a goal scorer, we are in by far a better position then them,

If we were going into monday 4 points clear, I guarantee we would have played for a draw, with us most likely losing, we have to go out on monday all guns blazing. I am confident of the win.

Until Monday they are in a better place than us ;)

DukeOfCov

Their best player was by far the goalie...no wonder David James is only on the subs bench. Like I said earlier, if we play at Bristol like we did today there shouldn't be any problems...:)

Paxman II

Yes on performances we look the better side but football isn't like that is it? Bristol will gain confidence and they did hold out after all...credit there.

We on the other hand failed to win when we went ahead just b4 half time but then lost the second half. We were unlucky and should have won but we didn't.

Bristol will all but be a sell out Monday so they will be driven and up for it...yes we have our work cut out. Just because we seem like the better in form team it will mean very little on Monday.
Just like to think we will have the confidence to enter that cauldron and know we are playing well and scoring and not freeze in the moment.

It's a game for the Pitbull and knowing who to start with up front is Thorns headache. Cody scored again and the pace of Nimely is important. Think Platt may start the bench again. If Thorn has balls he will start with the diamond.

Wish I was going now!

Brighton Sky Blue

We hoofed and hoofed which gave Nimely no chance to really assert himself. I don't understand why we expected him to cope with the ball being played into him at chest height.

dongonzalos

Yes on performances we look the better side but football isn't like that is it? Bristol will gain confidence and they did hold out after all...credit there.

We on the other hand failed to win when we went ahead just b4 half time but then lost the second half. We were unlucky and should have won but we didn't.

Bristol will all but be a sell out Monday so they will be driven and up for it...yes we have our work cut out. Just because we seem like the better in form team it will mean very little on Monday.
Just like to think we will have the confidence to enter that cauldron and know we are playing well and scoring and not freeze in the moment.

It's a game for the Pitbull and knowing who to start with up front is Thorns headache. Cody scored again and the pace of Nimely is important. Think Platt may start the bench again. If Thorn has balls he will start with the diamond.

Wish I was going now!

The big man was rested so he will start. AT thought we could do Peters with the two small lads. The stats show he was right. It will be the tree and cody to start and nims either on the right or making an impact. Personaly I would like him in Bigis role

DukeOfCov

The big man was rested so he will start. AT thought we could do Peters with the two small lads. The stats show he was right. It will be the tree and cody to start and nims either on the right or making an impact. Personaly I would like him in Bigis role

I heard Platt is carrying an injury though - hopefully will be ok for tomorrow...:thinking about:

dongonzalos

I heard Platt is carrying an injury though - hopefully will be ok for tomorrow...:thinking about:
Yes I have heard that now. Which does cause me concern. It also explains why AT waited a while to bring him on when it looked like we needed him on about 60 minutes. Also explains why he only won one header once he came on.

Grendel

Yes I have heard that now. Which does cause me concern. It also explains why AT waited a while to bring him on when it looked like we needed him on about 60 minutes. Also explains why he only won one header once he came on.

We needed Deegan more - was he injured as well?

Users who are viewing this thread