You are going to hate me for this but.... (1 Viewer)

Glen

I hope we don't win tomorrow as this will paper over cracks and i cannot see us winning many of the next few games after this. An entertaining 0-0 draw will be good then let rip at SISU.

Johnnythespider

Glen, i hate you.:whistle:
I hope we don't win tomorrow as this will paper over cracks and i cannot see us winning many of the next few games after this. An entertaining 0-0 draw will be good then let rip at SISU.

Paxman II

Why would you want to hope we lose?

Off field activity has no place in my thoughts. I hope we win....we need a win.

ccfcdan

I hate what's going on off the field, However I'd never not want city to win,The lads need our full support now more than ever. Really don't understand why u would not want us to win. If that's how u feel maybe you should go support a different side.

Last edited:

Glen

I just think it will mask a dismall way our club is run and we need to make a stand. People will go away happy, yes i would and i do want us to wun, but we need to stay and make a voice we need SISU out or we are down

torchomatic

Glen, Glen, Glen...

Welshted

There is no point hoping for a loss. When Saturday (or whatever day of the week it is) comes you hope for victory. Don't let SISU or anyone else take away the true scent of victory. Play Up Sky Blues!

Perryccfc

I understand where your coming from
Glen. There was a similar post a few days ago. People tended to agree with him. Although I only really care about what happens on the pitch so I'd rather see the boys win, but I know what u mean by if we lose it just adds to the ever-growing pressure on the donkeys at the top

Tankie

Now, Now! glen, thats treason on here, you are firmly entrenched in "Indian Territory", so have a care, expressing your thoughts.
But I think I know where your'e coming from, You envisage a scenerio, that the more games we lose, the quicker Sisu will quit, because of mounting pressure from us fans.
But sisu are a very hard Bitten, thick skinned outfit, and as long as the numbers on the account sheet, are in the right colour..(Black)..they will not give a minutes thought, on the state of the playing side, of the business, and they have already shown contempt towards us, with the lack of transparancy regarding how they intend to run the club.
Its clear now, that they intend to balance the books , by a reduction in players wages, this is being achieved, by a self installed recruitment ban,
If Sisu achieve their goal of cleaning up the financial side, by whatever means they think necessary, then they can market CCFC as a debt free going concern.
But in what Division, well thats another Question Glen.

Skybluescotland

No need to worry about not winning Glen. We will be in the bottom 3 all season. We are 3 games in and already playing young kids who are way off being ready for fist team league football.:(

Spagbol

Like it ...FIST TEAM!!!

Need a win, I think we will get one, the kids are good and we have been playing good footie, looking forward to a bit of "SISU OUT" stuff and then cheering on my team. Should be a good day!!! :confused:;)

:blue: PUSB

ajsccfc

The result won't make a difference to the perception of what's going on behind the scenes to anyone bar the more simple folk.

Oh, hi glen.

dojer

I can't imagine that SISU would sell because the club weren't playing well on the pitch. I'm think Hoffman is a bit of a joker really who's not too serious about buying the club for anything above the £1 he already offered, on non-headed paper. We're stuck with SISU for the moment so we might as well get behind the team, I would rather see the club underachieve in the Championship rather than in League 1.

Disorganised1

We need to win - whoever's in charge.

Users who are viewing this thread