You’ll Never Walk A-loan (1 Viewer)

baldy

Probably been done before but what’s everybodys ‘dream team’ of City loans from past & present? Just be interesting to see (I can’t be bothered to start off though 🤣)

Bugsy

Well,

Kasper Schmeichel

Richard Duffy

Rrrrrr fuck it can't be arsed either

Bugsy

Matthew Pennington
Dominic Samuel
Sanmi Odelusi

Brighton Sky Blue

Liked Roussel when he was on loan. Very fond memories of the short time he was up front with Keane.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Thought we signed him permanently? Vaguely remember going to a random midweek friendly against KRC Genk which was something to do with it

TomRad85

Thought we signed him permanently? Vaguely remember going to a random midweek friendly against KRC Genk which was something to do with it
Initially on loan, I think in January (was there a January window then?) So was on loan when he played with Keane. Signed permanent the summer Keane left.

TomRad85

Said this before but I think there's a lot of recall bias around Schmeichel based on how good he's proved to be since. He was generally poor with us & absolutely woeful in that Charlton game that nearly got us relegated.
Thought he was OK but Westwood was better

Brighton Sky Blue

Said this before but I think there's a lot of recall bias around Schmeichel based on how good he's proved to be since. He was generally poor with us & absolutely woeful in that Charlton game that nearly got us relegated.

Think we were due to get Ben Foster instead but Kuszczak got injured at Utd.

Tommo1993

Jamie Jones

Richard Duffy
Florent Laville (brilliant OG at HR)
Horacio Carbonari
Stephen Warnock

Don Hutchinson (Elland Rd goal)
Matt Jansen
Colin Healy (decent goal away at Hillsborough, watched that game at The Fletch)

Andre Wright
Dan Agyei
Zavon Hines

Tried to think of poor names.

Blind-Faith

Luke steele
Richard Duffy
Richard Duffy
Matt Mills
Stephen Warnock
Bjarni Gudjohnson
Lee Sawyer
Johnny Jackson
Willo Flood
Matt Jansen
Neil Wood

Razzle Dazzle Dean Gordon

Maybe, i remember him as being pretty good but i probably wasnt at too many games back then to be fair. Pretty sure i was at that Charlton game but have managed to block any details from my mind!

Users who are viewing this thread