York v Coventry - Ticket Help please! (1 Viewer)

Sawyer

Hey guys, hope your all well #pusb

As I live in Newcastle I am going to pop to York on Tuesday and would LOVE to go to the game, how would I go about getting tickets? Keeping in mind I would want to sit with my Sky Blues!! Any help would be greatly appreciated!

(hope this is in the right section)

ps. someone on my twitter said Site, but am worried I wont get tickets in time.

Edit #2 - You can only collect your tickets, they dont get delivered :(

Last edited:

Sawyer

I honestly thought with these being the main Cov Forums (that I know off) and how many off you go to games I would have got at least 1 response or suggestions, really helpful guys.

I am going to phone ticket office and/or turn up at away gate and hopefully get a ticket.

Sawyer

:D Thank you. I have literally just found that out! £12 a ticket on the gate. If any off you see a guy with "Maule 8" on the back (and a girl) please do come say hello!! #pusb

First away day off the season!

I honestly thought with these being the main Cov Forums (that I know off) and how many off you go to games I would have got at least 1 response or suggestions, really helpful guys.

I am going to phone ticket office and/or turn up at away gate and hopefully get a ticket.

If you viewed the forum then you would see a York City thread that's going on now, check new posts and i'm sure you'll see it. On that in the OP it's stated tickets will be available on the gate.

Sawyer

Rich, I have seen that thread, I made this thread before that thread was made. Either way its not the point, Im not trying to be awkward, I just imagined some sort of general feedback would come my way, which it did not.

Either way, I hope people come and say hello and we win 3-1 as i Predicted :)

Users who are viewing this thread