Yesterday's Goals (1 Viewer)

North York’s Blue

Having now seen yesterday's goals, one thing that struck me was how composed they all were. Just goes to show that you don't need to break the net.

moleyskyblue

Thanks for the link,but the dodgy bit of breathing is a bit worrying and hope your using both hands while your recording that.

ccfc92

agreed, all taken well. Manset was very unlucky not to score, what a strike, and picked out the very top corner of the goal :claping hands: how has he been playing? I haven't heard much about his performances?

Marty

That pass for the third goal was brilliant.

SonOfSnoz

You would think Fisher's comments of, "they'll be back after 3 games" is justified!
No doubt some fans will think Sisu have paid off all the losing teams to date!
The team look so confident & settled, is Elvis still a poor manager?
Even Murphy saved a pen!

skybluepm2

agreed, all taken well. Manset was very unlucky not to score, what a strike, and picked out the very top corner of the goal :claping hands: how has he been playing? I haven't heard much about his performances?

Yesterday was his first performance for the 1st team. Came on for the last 20 minutes, replacing the superb Callum Wilson who in my opinion was MOM despite not getting on the scoresheet.

Had he scored it wouldve been the icing on the cake. Looked nervous to start but soon settled in. Could prove to be a real handful although I'm not sure he'll score too many.

The funniest chant of the day was mixing his name with the Mo Konjic chant. I very much doubt he comes from Bosnia :D

ccfc92

Yesterday was his first performance for the 1st team. Came on for the last 20 minutes, replacing the superb Callum Wilson who in my opinion was MOM despite not getting on the scoresheet.

Had he scored it wouldve been the icing on the cake. Looked nervous to start but soon settled in. Could prove to be a real handful although I'm not sure he'll score too many.

The funniest chant of the day was mixing his name with the Mo Konjic chant. I very much doubt he comes from Bosnia :D

Well if he shoots like that one yesterday, not many keepers will stop them :D maybe after a few more run outs he will be up to scratch. Imagine Clarke, Wilson and manset all firing on all cylinders (mouth watering)

the rumpo kid

You would think Fisher's comments of, "they'll be back after 3 games" is justified!
No doubt some fans will think Sisu have paid off all the losing teams to date!
The team look so confident & settled, is Elvis still a poor manager?
Even Murphy saved a pen!

do you mean BOTH losing teams ?

sw88

Chief Commentator!
All very good passing play and finishes IMO!

Moussa's touch just before he put it past the keeper was quality.

Anyone managed to see the Carlisle shot from the half way line? That deserves coverage. Even it did hit the post (and we should have got a foul before he got the ball)

ccfc92

Anyone managed to see the Carlisle shot from the half way line? That deserves coverage. Even it did hit the post (and we should have got a foul before he got the ball)

yeahh it was on the FL show. apparently mark Gillespie was in goal for us :facepalm:

skybluepm2

I'm not even sure it was a shot. It came straight after (yet another) horrible tackle which went unpunished on one of our players. Hit and hope or maybe even a wild clearance but it was hilarious I must admit to see it bounce into Murph's arms. Summed up their day...shit!

ajsccfc

They showed the Carlisle effort on the FL show last night, it was funny to see Murphy just stand and watch it sail over him.

We've been finishing the goals well so far, Moussa in particular yesterday, love those finishes.

pusbccfc

Daniels is a Ex-Striker so he will score when give the chance.
Scored 20 in his last youth season.

Users who are viewing this thread