Match Thread Yeovil Town - Coventry City Match Thread - Saturday 26th Aug (3 Viewers)

AStonesThrow

Biamou to stun us all with a five minute hat trick?

Sent from my SM-T230 using Tapatalk

letsallsingtogether

We are on a poorer league then last season and from the 50% of games I have seen we are worse.

chiefdave

Bit concerned that we don't seem to have a plan B again.

Was going OK until they got the first but we've struggled to get into it since. As with Newport they've just sat back and we cant break them down.

luwalla

Sorry but this is just piss poor... not much better than last week

This 45 mins has consisted mostly of headers forwards, headers backwards, cross into the box that their keeper comes and gobbles up every single time... and then a guy tuning through 4 of our players without a tackle going in and he scores , then we all walk back to the half way line with our heads hung

F***ing grow a pair!!!!

wantedDOA

Shambolic. It just never changes. Year after year, I feel the same cycle starting again. Slowly sliding towards oblivion, New Manager by Christmas and less than 5k at Ricoh

fernandopartridge

We are a goal down and seem like we are struggling to get an equaliser let alone a win from being behind.

I have a feeling it's going to be the same miserable weekend.

As usual looks like we lack a game plan.
What the fuck are the two defensive midfielders doing?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
Great cross from Grimmer, McNulty does some weird shit and tries to get a penalty instead of burying it.

lifeskyblue

A realty check. I was sure last week was a blip and we would bounce back with a comfortable win. Robbins needs a long look at the team and his coaching. Have we a plan B or C. We haven't in the past and don't seem to today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

letsallsingtogether

Embarrasing cross comes in our player finds it easier to fall to the ground then have a go.
Should have been sent off for cheating.

luwalla

I'm annoyed I paid a fiver to watch this on my sofa, pity the poor fuckers that went all the way to Yeovil and paid a lot more for the displeasure !!!!

Nick

Administrator
Great play by grimmer to cross towards McNulty who ends up being unmarked feet from goal goes down looking for a pen, more interested in that than he wanted to score, but not sure if it was just a plan to distract attention from how bad a miss it was!

Was embarrassing.

Now Kelly has got tangled with one of their players, perfect reason for them to time waste.

They haven't even made a sub yet.

Nick

Administrator
Beavon gets the ball in their half on his chest, runs it into our half and gives away a foul.

letsallsingtogether

3 and a half hours to watch this shit.
And got to get home yet :(
Only good thing is I got to top up my tan:)

Users who are viewing this thread