Yeovil Ticket (1 Viewer)

Devon Sky Blue

REQUIRED

Due to monumental FU on my part

Hello Everyone

First time I've posted on here and would be really grateful if anyone can help.... or hears of anybody dropping out

Cheers PUSB

Astute

I need one for my lad on leave from the army. Will be worth some beer tokens on top of the price of the ticket :D

Coventry La La La

:welcome: To SBT. :)

Hopefully you manage to get a ticket, some have suggested sitting in the home end to watch the match if that appeals to you.

:wave:

jas365

I've got 1 adult and 1 senior ticket for the Yeovil game going spare for reasons I won't go into. I have got to check with someone at the Dagenham game tomorrow who i've given first refusal to but if they are still going spare after tomorrow night i'll repost on here.

I'd rather sell them as 2 tickets together in all honesty.

Astute

BOO to Astute......nicking the ticket on his Thread!!

Boo to me?

Have mentioned a fair few times I need a ticket for the game as my son has just got leave from the army and is meeting me in Yeovil. Someone else has joined this site just to ask if they can get a ticket. Sorry but don't feel guilty for trying.

Astute

Not sure why you don't just register with Yeovil, being from that part of the world it hardly looks suspicious.

Not seen my son for weeks and don't know when I will see him again. Would like some quality time together. You never know he could end up in Afganistan before I see him again. He is having a drink with everyone that turns up in The Arrow an everywhere else we end up.

fernandopartridge

Not seen my son for weeks and don't know when I will see him again. Would like some quality time together. You never know he could end up in Afganistan before I see him again. He is having a drink with everyone that turns up in The Arrow an everywhere else we end up.

Oh right, so?

Astute

Whatever.

So if you would all prefer it to go to someone that has only joined to get a ticket then so be it. I just hope if you ever end up in my position you will also laugh it off.

Devon Sky Blue

Whatever.

So if you would all prefer it to go to someone that has only joined to get a ticket then so be it. I just hope if you ever end up in my position you will also laugh it off.

and whats wrong with joining to ask if anyones got a ticket ? All Cov fans are welcome on GMK

skybluelee

Now now you two. Next time pay more attention to the dates tix go on sale and you wont end up in this situation.

Coventry La La La

Astute you have a ticket? you just need one for your Son who doesn't support Cov, in this case I'd rather it go to the genuine Coventry fan.

ExmouthNeil

I'm gonna have to buy in the home end as I've done the same FU as you.....

Where are you in Devon??? I'll be travellin from Exmouth on Saturday IF I can get tickets........

Drop me a line fella....

Cheers, Neil

Astute

Astute you have a ticket? you just need one for your Son who doesn't support Cov, in this case I'd rather it go to the genuine Coventry fan.

Putting it that way it should go to someone that will appreciate it more. Just wanted to have a day with my eldest lad :(

Leicester...please let a Cov fan have it.......Jas, same to you.

Out of here now. Enjoy the game all.

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
To be fair astute has been asking for a spare for a while on several other threads, hopefully some more spares become available.

Astute

£30 and I'd give you mine.

Was already offering more than that :D

Was willing to pay ticket price, beer tokens for the day and also if the person was going by train to pick the person up and whoever they are with from the trainstation as I am there with a 7 seater from Friday morning.

But as you have already agreed with, tickets should go to Cov fans, not someone that only occasionally goes to games to watch Cov with me. Although you would never guess he isn't a cov fan as he joins in with all the songs and celebrates as though it is his team. His team is Motherwell, Cov is his English team :p

I am a believer of supporting the club nearest where you are born. Which is why Cov are my team. I now have changed my mind for my youngest. Had enough of not having one of my lads to go to games with all the time. My youngest lads name has the initials CCFC. He is already football mad. 2 now, so will be going to games with me soon, but only when the wife is with me as I like to have a beer or few before the game.

Astute

perhaps I worded it wrong, just the fact that the thread was kindof high-jacked aswell first dibs should have been to the OP.

Saw it a little different to yourself at the time.

Had been after one for a bit and one came available. OK, so it wasn't me that had asked this time, but there again it was someone that had registered just to try their luck on getting a ticket, not someone that spends 12 hrs a day looking on here whilst at work :)

At least my lad will still be meeting some people from on here. He will just have to go shopping with the wife when we leave the last pub for the game :pointlaugh:

Users who are viewing this thread