Yeovil Match Thread (1 Viewer)

mark82

Thought I'd get the match thread in early. Thoughts for Today? I'm hoping there may be a backlash from Tuesdays freak result and we may see a few goals. Yeovil are a very good team though.

Sky

Could be a very bad day... Most of the teams in the top 6 are playing bottom 10 teams and

dongonzalos

Yeovil's assistant manager, thinks it is a very key game.

Said they were flying.

Saw us against Crewe felt we will have come away from that game full if confidence as oppose to having our confidence rocked.

hamil99

Facebook User
After last weeks results for my teams ( Cov & the 49ers) my confidence is not to high. Hopefully they will raise their game and get a result, would make going out tonight all the more enjoyable!

ShInnbob

Big bog game. Both teams in form (aside from Tuesday). Expect us to be boosted after Tuesday night thought. 2-1 win would be great but can see more goals than that.

covcity4life

Based on what, the fact that they're above in the table with games in hand?

He's basing it on our superior squad

U know dwell without shaws 5 games we should be Above yeovil

You sound like a boo boy to me

P.s I think it could be very tough

kg82

I don't get the "we should beat them". They're a smaller club than us, granted, but as a team they are absolutely flying! Add that to the fact that over the season we've really struggled at home. I don't know, just got a bit of a bad feeling about today.

covcity4life

Me too...I can see this game going anyway tho

Cov big win
Cov scrape sin
Draw
Yeovil counter win
Yeovil comfortable win

Can't call this one

I'll go with Cov 4-2 win tho

Sky

He's basing it on our superior squad

U know dwell without shaws 5 games we should be Above yeovil

You sound like a boo boy to me

P.s I think it could be very tough

No I am not a boo boy just think people shouldn't think we have a right to win these games like last Tuesday when Yeovil have games in hand, above us in the table, have a striker who's in stupendous form and have won 5 on the bounce....we will do well to get a point today

kg82

No I am not a boo boy just think people shouldn't think we have a right to win these games like last Tuesday when Yeovil have games in hand, above us in the table, have a striker who's in stupendous form and have won 5 on the bounce....we will do well to get a point today

Do you know what the funny thing is, them winning 5 games on the bounce actually gives me more confidence! Every good thing has to come to an end!

Sky

Do you know what the funny thing is, them winning 5 games on the bounce actually gives me more confidence! Every good thing has to come to an end!

Maybe... One things for sure. If we get a result today then IMO we will have to be on top form all game which is something that has eluded us for years

jabharty

I can see us scoring a few goals today, but how many we concede depends on who is in goal. Murphy, and I can see us winning. Dunn, and I think we will concede some soft goals.

covcity4life

Yup I agree with you

So many fans looked psst crewe

Blinxs

Going to be a very close game today with both teams in good form (at least in the league ;)) and as we can't keep a clean sheet i'm going with 2-1 cov. We will score first and then they will equalise and we will get a winner towards the end (that seems to be our league tactic recently)

hamil99

Facebook User
Unless we score more than 2 goals today, I think we will lose. Sadly our defense is not up to par at the moment, and with Murphy being in question, get ready to concede some goals :( hopefully we can start putting away our many chances, and their goals will be less of a worry!

CovLis86

Going to be a tough one,we need to go ahead and dominate early. They are due a loss,lets give it to them.

Mr pot

Cannot see us winning this one. 2 nil yeovil I think. Our poor defence will be worse backed up with dune in goal. Yeovil will know to exploit this.

Otis

Heard the starting line up but didnt catch subs. Anyone hear if Philliskirk (or whatever his name is) was named on the bench?

Only change to starting line up was Bailey in for Elliott

Subs;

Barton, Fleck, Cameron, Thomas, Dunne, Clarke, Elliott..

Sent from my KIS using Tapatalk 2

RichieGunns

Got it!

Coventry City
01 Murphy
21 Christie
24 Wood
25 Edjenguele
39 Adams
08 Baker
12 Jennings
32 Moussa