Yeovil by Train!! (1 Viewer)

abpt

Anyone else travelling to Yeovil by train and coming into Yeovil Junction station? Any ideas how to get to the Ground?

abpt

That's 2 of us then ... apparently Station is out in the middle of nowhere 5 or 6 miles from ground!

Astute

Get together and get a taxi. £2 each with a tip.

Astute

Might hire my wife out for taxi service and charge £1 a head ;) Taking family with me, and have 7 seater Shogun with us. Don't know where the train station is, but she is dropping me off for the match, and if we pass the station will post on here to see if anyone is ready to go. We are staying about 8 miles outside Yeovil.

Astute

Don't know where you live, but did Truro to Yeovil on my phone without searching for cheaper. £50.50 return

WillenhallSkyBlues

You can get an adults return from cov for £52 by breaking it up cov-banbury, banbury to basingstoke, Basingstoke to Yeovil junction, just a normal cov to Yeovil is around £64

gary_ccfcforever

I'm looking into another coach today. £15 return from Cov baths if anybody needs it. Should get to the pub in Yeovil for midday and you will have more beer money

abpt

A taxi has been booked from Yeovil Junction station to ground at 13.45 (trains arrive at 13.38) and a return journey has been booked for 5pm from Huish Park back to Yeovil Junction for 17.29 train back. It'll be £12 each way, anyone else want in let me ...

Users who are viewing this thread