Yeovil Away (1 Viewer)

The Lurker

Yeovil currently winning which makes Saturday game even more important. The lads I went with to gillingham said enough is enough then I got a text earlier saying tickets booked for Saturday. Why do I agree to this lol

coop

Massive game lose this and we could be in the bottom four and imo we will not get out of it.

Last edited:

SkyBlueCraigo

Yeovil gonna be bang up for it after lasts nights result at Preston. Even more impressive the fact they are down to bare bones after naming 2 keepers on the bench out of only 5 subs!! Their striker who has scored their last 2 league goals did hobble off injured though so fingers crossed he isn't ok for Saturday.

RoboCCFC90

Yeah I am going!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Both teams with paper thin squads...... one on the back of a good battling result the other needing a reaction to two dire defeats. Got draw written all over it I reckon

Just for those who may still believe....... 20 games left, target for top 6 has got to be 74 points? .......... that means 15 wins in those 20 games .........

LB87ccfc

Both teams with paper thin squads...... one on the back of a good battling result the other needing a reaction to two dire defeats. Got draw written all over it I reckon

Just for those who may still believe....... 20 games left, target for top 6 has got to be 74 points? .......... that means 15 wins in those 20 games .........

Dont forget they beat a inform Bradford 1.0 last weekend, and then went to deepdale and gained a draw with their new striker scoring in both games.. Yeovil have strikers now...

Kingokings204

So. We've got Nouble in his new position on the left wing. He'll start banging goals in for fun soon. The "Coventry Way". :mad:

Ah the Coventry way, can't wait to see this myself when I'm there Saturday. If we make 5 continuous passes forward or back I will consider that an improvement.

chiefdave

It seems a long time ago that the away end at Yeovil was packed and bathed in sunshine as we started our L1 tour. I think a lot of people had changed their mind about what life would be like at the end of that game, certainly people seemed a lot happier on the way in than the way out!

I can't see us winning this one, even if Reda does manage to stay free of injury until the weekend. Think a point is the best we can hope for.

MichaelCCFC

Yeovil is looking like a critical game especially given our final January and then Feb fixtures. If we lose on Saturday Yeovil will be just 2 points behind us. On current form I'd settle for a draw which would keep us 5 points ahead of them. We then have Rochdale at home and Preston away which both look tough. 3 of the 4 games after that are against teams in, or challenging for, promotion/play off places. 3 of the 4 are at home but on current form not sure that helps. Scunthorpe at home 10 Feb looks to be another key game. On paper at least March fixtures look a bit more promising. But for Saturday, really can't afford to lose.

CV22SBA

LOL 15 wins from 20 games LOL hahahaha brilliant

Users who are viewing this thread