Yeovil Away (2 Viewers)

SkyBlueCraigo

I know it's all doom & gloom currently so probably not much response but just wondering who is making the trip next weekend and how many to expect. I personally can't see anymore than 400 or so maybe not even that..
I live here in sunny Yeovil so just be nice to see a few Cov in and around the town.. I'll be starting early (gonna have to be an early start the way we're playing) in weatherspoons in the town centre if anybody wants to join for a few before hand.

Ashdown

Fair play to you Craigo, there will always be a hardcore who don't want to miss matches so I'm sure we'll bring a few hundred but it's a bit of a ballache to get to. I came down first game of the season in League 1 when we brought stacks, it was a good day out.

SkyBlueCraigo

We bought our tickets last Monday when they went on sale but had we seen the next 2 performances then I must admit i would of thought twice about it.

Kingokings204

No still open terrace.

What could be better than watching getting stuffed by yeovil 4-0 and getting hammered on by the rain and sleet. Watching Steven Pressley clueless on the touch line. Doesn't sound my best day.

westofrayne

Me and 2 kids Will be there, staying with Devil supporter friends who' live 5 minuts from ground. So headingdown Friday night, Not sure if I hold out much hope, but fingers crossed

pusbccfc

Anyone know of any coaches going?

skybluepm2

I'll be there! Gonna be another chilly one I reckon with not much to shout about.....

Unless our prayers are answered tomorrow and the SISU boys club finally find it in themselves to discard their Scottish member. Fair play to you travelling down there in mid January, I remember it was a ballache on a sweltering hot day in August 2 and a half years ago. The start of our 'League 1 Tour' ha. That went well. We liked it so much, we decided to extend it for another 2 seasons before becoming bored and pondering what the league 2 tour would be like... Coming soon to a football pitch near you.

skybluelee

Despite the game being played almost on my doorstep I've chosen a night away over this. With my wife! I never ever thought after 32 years of fanatical support I would become a fair weather fan but cannot take anymore of us slowly but surely sinking into oblivion.

I never thought I could listen to us concede 3 goals in the last 8 minutes of a league game as I did on Saturday and not even particularly care.

And to top it all our identity is now completely gone thanks to having to rent our home off a fucking franchise rugby club. Thanks SISU you absolute bunch of cunts for being entirely responsible for killing this once (reasonably) great club.

Please just liquidate us so we can start again as a non-league club and forget you utter twats ever existed.

covhead1

Despite the game being played almost on my doorstep I've chosen a night away over this. With my wife! I never ever thought after 32 years of fanatical support I would become a fair weather fan but cannot take anymore of us slowly but surely sinking into oblivion.

I never thought I could listen to us concede 3 goals in the last 8 minutes of a league game as I did on Saturday and not even particularly care.

And to top it all our identity is now completely gone thanks to having to rent our home off a fucking franchise rugby club. Thanks SISU you absolute bunch of cunts for being entirely responsible for killing this once (reasonably) great club.

Please just liquidate us so we can start again as a non-league club and forget you utter twats ever existed.

Yep, sounds about right.

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

Amongst all the doom and gloom I will be making an appearance. Not really sure why, but hey its one of the 92 for me to tick off, hopefully have a few beers and sing a few songs. I'm going to train my brain all week to go expecting a performance like against Worcester then i theoretically have to come away with at least something positive to say.

W

westcountry_skyblue

I live in North Somerset so going to get my ticket today 30 miles for me.
Not sure whether to drive or train yet,Train is a few changes though !!!

CovLis86

I live in Exeter and haven't decided yet. Normally always go, but is a pain on the train. Not cheap, and i don't even think i could convince any friends to go with me this time after previous disappointments! Will see.

Ashdown

This has to be close to how 70% of the fan base are thinking now ?!

Astute

Did this one last time. Well over 300 miles each way. Would have gone this time but can't get out of work :mad: Decent Division 3 ground and the natives are sound....although seemed to be a bit slow. Was taking the piss and they just agreed with me :p

Kingokings204

Just bought my 2 tickets half hour ago. I must be mad but if nothing else then it's another ground ticked off.

sky_blue_up_north

Horrid place to get to, no cover, so what the bet it pisses down and we lose. Gary Johnson sides always seem to do well against us, despite them having a poor season as well.

W

westcountry_skyblue

Just ordered mine online,I think the weather will be a bit different to the last time we were there,I got sunburnt !!!

Users who are viewing this thread