Yeovil away allocation (1 Viewer)

skybluelee

According to the Yeovil ST holder who works with my wife the away allocation at Huish park is 1,600 (1,300 terrace, 300 stand).

Will we fill that? I'm guessing we will with it being the first game of the season and all.

Not so sure how many we'll sell on a cold Tuesday night in Bournemouth for my other local game though, once the reality of us being shit in division 3 has well and truly kicked in.

It's a bit like a lottery win for me this (I am easily pleased). I moved to Somerset last year and Yeovil is 6 miles from my house!
I'll be roping in a Midlands relative so that's 3 of us confirmed skybluelee!!

CJparker

I reckon we'll get near to selling out, first weekend of the season and a quiet little cider town for an August weekend away with the lads!

skybluelee

I reckon we'll get near to selling out, first weekend of the season and a quiet little cider town for an August weekend away with the lads!

Quiet little cider town - you make it sound quite nice CJ. Believe me, Yeovil is an absolute hole.

CovLis86

Perfect opener for me living in Exeter . Hope there isn't too much of a stampede so I can get a ticket...

tanchahal

It's 2050 tickets, 1750 in an uncovered terrace, 300 seated in the main stand, I think we will sell out and hope for a good attendance as when they played Leeds and Forest they had over 9k(only holds 9.6k)

Tomh111

Does anyone know when the tickets will be on general sale for the Yeovil game??? Living In Cornwall I have to say im thrilled we actually have a match down here.

Users who are viewing this thread