Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees (1 Viewer)

millhillskyblue

maybe just maybe the happiest coventry have made me in years. what a win. well deserved. bring on forest! lets take as many fans as possible, lets be as loud as possible, should we score lets go as mental as possible. PUSB PUSB PUSB PUSB.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Chill Guys! We felt this good after the Middlesborough game then look what happened.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Sorry guys. (Just as thrilled but keeping my level head on!)

millhillskyblue

we've had very little to cheer so when we win in the last minute after conceding in stoppage time frequently, we deserve to go mental and call me deluded but I think we can go on a run now. Let's get behind the boys with a sea of sky blue on saturday and get our first away win, a massive one at that. i wanna be hearing 'how s**t must you be were winning away'

Astute

we've had very little to cheer so when we win in the last minute after conceding in stoppage time frequently, we deserve to go mental and call me deluded but I think we can go on a run now. Let's get behind the boys with a sea of sky blue on saturday and get our first away win, a massive one at that. i wanna be hearing 'how s**t must you be were winning away'

Hey no taking the deluded tag off me

bishbosh

Yes yes yes! Had to pinch myself! Can I claim this win? Had to bring my daughter into hospital (she's sick but gonna be ok - lots of tests today) last night so Covs win is a small positive :)

Cheers.

Users who are viewing this thread