years to come (1 Viewer)

wolfie

haven,t been on here in a while. just to depressed to comment tbh. im really hoping that in years to come our club will be playing in the city where they belong, and with a new stadium and all match day taking being ploughed back into the club and that perhaps sisu was right!. but the whole thing has turned into a power struggle amonst the 3 parties involved and none of them look likely to back down. and because of that it is obvious that the coventry council will never give planning permission to have a new stadium in coventry. ACL will never sell the ricoh arena to sisu (and i have my doubts they would of sold it to who ever owned our club) the whole sorry sarga is just going round in circles and eveyone waiting for the others to fold under pressure. im normally excited over the season starting in just a weeks time, but im not. i want to support the sky blues (in the end its not the players, manager or any one else,s fault within the football club) but i wont be going to any home games this year. i may go to a few of the away games not sure yet. one thing i do know is if we have a great season that can only be good to bring our situation to the attention of more and more people, and put the 3 parties under more pressure to get this sorted. espiecialy the council who may reallise that they are going to be losing millions in local trade. so come on the sky blues if ever we needed a brilliant season this is it!

devonrich

Nice sentiments but how are we going to compete? I am afraid the Sky Blue Titanic has already hit the iceberg. A good season for us with current squad will be advoidng relegation....hardly gonna get us noticed.

wolfie

totally agree. just trying to be opitmistic. finding that hard work!

Users who are viewing this thread