Xbox Series X and S (1 Viewer)

Covstu

Microsoft are looking at other studios to buy aswell, should be a exciting couple of years.
Disagree, I think it will be shit. Xbox players currently miss out on titles on PS and now viceversa so technically gamers will have to buy both machines which is bollocks.

Kieranp96

Disagree, I think it will be shit. Xbox players currently miss out on titles on PS and now viceversa so technically gamers will have to buy both machines which is bollocks.
I mean I'm on pc so it doesn't really bother me, only reason I buy a xbox is so I can play with a few lads who play fifa apart from that I game on pc, however I did buy a Ps4 to play spiderman so if you want to play exclusives you need both consoles.

Covstu

I mean I'm on pc so it doesn't really bother me, only reason I buy a xbox is so I can play with a few lads who play fifa apart from that I game on pc, however I did buy a Ps4 to play spiderman so if you want to play exclusives you need both consoles.
In lies the problem really, buying 2 consoles or continue to get this fanboy bollocks

shmmeee

I think we’ve only got one gen of consoles left now anyway. Another seven years and streaming services will be more mature and it’ll be the same as video where you’ll need five subscriptions to play everything instead.

Users who are viewing this thread