Xbox one or PS4??? (1 Viewer)

jon92

Anyone downloaded fifa yet? Mines taking ages maybe the ammount of people trying at same time

ajsccfc

It was from Amazon, I also haven't received an offer like you described from them, I've been pre-ordering items since early June so would have expected something if it were true.

I've seen enough people mentioning it to indicate it's definitely true in those cases, but there's no real pattern other than them ordering EA games. Battlefield pops up most, but someone said they got it with FIFA. Might be one of those automated ones sent in error though, as one person said it referenced a trade-in they never made.

I'm still checking the inbox in faint hope just in case.

SkyBlueHomer

Don't bother with consoles personally but has anyone received their xbox one call of duty bundle. Had one on preorder. Told fri it wasnt available yet come back tonight(monday). Went to collect tonight to be told it wasn't available still. Any info appreciated, one seriously pissed off teen at minute.

Marty

I'm guessing Game, I've heard they have guaranteed a lot of pre-orders they simply can't fill.

ajsccfc

Wow, I didn't realise exactly how outdated. You've got a TV and the internet right? How do you combine those things with this 'real world' you talk about?

PS - you've got a higher post-per-day average than everyone on this page bar the guy who owns the entire forum. Go outside!

Last edited:

Covstu

waiting for my PS4 on Friday, I have had COD Ghosts sitting in my kitchen for the last week and a half, so frustrating!!!!

Nick

Administrator
I swapped my PS4 pre order for a PS3 :) Going to wait now until they have been out a while and see what I fancy.

I really hope they are cross compatible online, I have read with some that some games might be...

Nick

Administrator
PS - you've got a higher post-per-day average than everyone on this page bar the guy who owns the entire forum. Go outside!

Who me???

old-geek.jpg

SkyblueBazza

Wow, I didn't realise exactly how outdated. You've got a TV and the internet right? How do you combine those things with this 'real world' you talk about?

What? You actually looked that up??! Am I supposed to feel belittled or admonished or something now?

Look - all I'm judging here is myself against what I call a life - since I & many others share this opinion of a life & actually live it as such means it is not outdated. I differ in opinion as to what enrichment of life is to those such as you (& my sons!) - not telling anyone else to get a life like mine. There is some research though that suggests over-doing these games makes the player touchy & over sensitive...maybe consider this. YOU are the one stereotyping btw...suggesting I am "outdated" because I have no interest in play these games. My guess is that the guys making all the money out of the games don't play them much either...too busy stereotyping their audience in order to sell them the next game.

Yes I have internet & TV the latter I rarely watch though as IMO it's largely poor quality. What I choose to watch does add to my enrichment of life though. Like the vast majority of people - I always want for something...but as you can guess - a games m/c isn't one of them.

SkyblueBazza

Oh & I forgot to say that my job on occasion throughout the day, & my during evenings in between other stuff - I enjoy participating on this forum.

ajsccfc

I'm not stereotyping you, I'm clearly calling you on the obvious and nonsensical suggestion that enjoying video games is somehow at odds with either talking to people or knowing what outside looks like. That's based entirely on what you said, which was essentially wading into the thread to be a dick.

Your 'research' is as accurate as your guesswork of what games developers do as well as your understanding of stereotype.

SkyblueBazza

I'm not stereotyping you, I'm clearly calling you on the obvious and nonsensical suggestion that enjoying video games is somehow at odds with either talking to people or knowing what outside looks like. That's based entirely on what you said, which was essentially wading into the thread to be a dick.

Your 'research' is as accurate as your guesswork of what games developers do as well as your understanding of stereotype.

And I was simply responding your nonsensical judgement that I was outdated...& it seems I struck a nerve akin to a g-spot with my dickishness.

SkyBlueHomer

Which shop are you dealing with?

Game. Apparently they are releasing bundles various times, fifa bundles 1 day, COD another etc...? Been told sit tight don't call us we'll call you. Not only ones that have been in tonight. No info anywhere online. Weren't sure if anyone knew anything more

ajsccfc

There's a bit of a storm brewing about them cancelling a lot of PS4 pre-orders at the moment too, so they might have overcooked their numbers a bit. Fingers crossed you get sorted out sooner than later.

SkyBlueHomer

There's a bit of a storm brewing about them cancelling a lot of PS4 pre-orders at the moment too, so they might have overcooked their numbers a bit. Fingers crossed you get sorted out sooner than later.

cheers anyway. Its mental how much people are selling not just ps4 but the the reservation receipt for on ebay £300+ ! Give me a pc with medieval total war anyday over all this & they say pc gaming is expensive...

Diehard Si

The Ps4 looks by far and away the better console so I'm going for that. It's all about Battlefield 4 really, the best multiplayer shooter out there by some distance.

SkyblueBazza

More mature than 'get a life'? Good luck with that.

Whether a deliberate MIS-QUOTE, cherry-picking or whatever I cannot let that pass.

What I ACTUALLY said was "I choose a life"...& that was at worst only as judgemental as your "One with outdated stereotypes"

ajsccfc

Choosing a 'life' rather than video games, one that involves 'fresh air...& real people...that I know & have some empathy with - you know...like the real World'(a line filled with outdated stereotypes, thanks for the assist) rather than video games.

Your shit trolling was obvious, unless you were just quoting a line from Trainspotting and didn't realise which thread you were in, in which case please accept my sincere apologies.

Users who are viewing this thread