x1 Spare Spurs Ticket (1 Viewer)

Lecko

My mate can't go anymore so I have one ticket

South stand lower tier block 32

Collection must be made from CV1 tomorrow before 4pm

First decent offer gets it!

davebow87

Amazing amount of unwanted tickets suddenly appearing on here. Just shows that a lot of people bought 4 when they didn't need 4 when they went on general sale. Bet there will be tickets for sale outside the away end on Saturday....

Last edited:

skybluegod

Amazing amount of unwanted tickets suddenly appearing on here. Just shows that a lot of people bought 4 when they didn't need 4 when they went on general sale. Bet there will be tickets for sale outside the away end on Saturday....

No if you read the posts they have mates which they thought could go but can't.

Jobbie

got a spare here too, wife come down with something so not going. Face value can either get it from me in Reading or outside the ground.

skyblu3sk

Face value is what we like :) making a profit from other fans makes you a bit of a cock in my book. Well done Jobbie

WilloVsToon

got a spare here too, wife come down with something so not going. Face value can either get it from me in Reading or outside the ground.

Hi Jobbie, I'm interested if you're still selling. My brother is going and I have a train to London booked allready for saturday but no match ticket. Would really like to go.

Shall I PM you?

cheers

skyblu3sk

Well perhaps their "mates" should have queued up themselves, in which case they would be far less likely to change their minds....

I see from the CET you got your hands on one good to see other fans being decent! Good to see the site being mentioned too.

Users who are viewing this thread