X mas gift (1 Viewer)

Jan

Was it a Boxing day gift or are we turning a corner?
Ther is no doubt that we need some fresh blood and just may be Andy will manage a couple of loan signings, but let us not kid ourselves, SISU are NOT the answer to our predicament, we need new owners so join up with the "Save our City action" prrior to the Cup game, long term it is the only hope.

skybluehugh

I'm sorry but in my honest opinion it was a gift. How the hell can Thorn say we fully deserved the result after those stats.
Don't get me wrong, great 3 points but I didn't see anything to change my mind that if we don't do some serious dealings in Jan we are down.

la-ccfc

I'm sorry but in my honest opinion it was a gift. How the hell can Thorn say we fully deserved the result after those stats.
Don't get me wrong, great 3 points but I didn't see anything to change my mind that if we don't do some serious dealings in Jan we are down.

The stats from the game don't really tell the full story though, it says they had 19 shots on target but at least half of them were from when they were having shots blocked straight after each other. How many people who were at the game thought they dominated it like the stats suggest?

Nonleagueherewecome

There's only one stat that really matters to me; Coventry City 1, Bristol City 0.

wingy

you only have to go back aweek to see the stats lie ,many chances ,no goals ,goals are the only stat that count.

It was a long overdue 3 points, and balanced out the Peterbrough result...a game we should have won.

However, the test is now on Saturday...win that, and then yes, we are back in the relegation dogfight, with half a chance of getting out of it.

ICHAN

Amazing how 3 points can change the state we are in.
Another 3 on saturday and the mood will change again, lets hope that the result against Bristol has given the players and the management some beleif and the kick up their arse's some may have needed.

Users who are viewing this thread