Video Wycombe Wanderers v Coventry City highlights (1 Viewer)

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Thoroughly enjoyed watching this! I've replayed it four times already! Probably watch it again tomorrow! PUSB!!!

fernandopartridge

Thought it was too long without a mcfadzean moan. Swear some of you have had withdrawal symptoms. Overall yesterday he was outstanding but hey let's blame him for that instead
Look, I didn't say he didn't play well he should have done better for the goal, it's a fact you clown
You'd better direct some ire at Robins, he also had the audacity to say it was a bad goal to concede

Garryb80

Look, I didn't say he didn't play well he should have done better for the goal, it's a fact you clown
You'd better direct some ire at Robins, he also had the audacity to say it was a bad goal to concede
Why did you choose to single him out with zero other praise then? Is name calling really mature just for being called out? I dont recall robins publically naming him at fault so forgive me if i dont

fernandopartridge

Why did you choose to single him out with zero other praise then? Is name calling really mature just for being called out? I dont recall robins publically naming him at fault so forgive me if i dont
This is a thread in response to the highlights, there is very little else in the highlights from McFadz to comment on tbh. I have said in the match thread how comfortable we were which of course he played a part in.

MusicDating

Euro 2016 Prediction League Champion!!
Still think their goal was offside
Just paused through their goal and definitely onside. Faz was caught wrong side and couldn't get back goal side around Akinfenwa (unsurprisingly!). Marosi could maybe have come out quicker and Hyam (who was playing him on) was just appealing for offside. All round not the best goal to concede.

SlowerThanPlatt

Thought it was too long without a mcfadzean moan. Swear some of you have had withdrawal symptoms. Overall yesterday he was outstanding but hey let's blame him for that instead

Says the person who openly admitted that he shouts abuse at another player and it makes you feel better...

rd45

I like how the Wycombe player after giving away then pen falls over to make it look like he was fouled.

He was shockingly bad. It’s the same player that McCallum stood up for the first goal.

Presumably only in the side because Grimmer wasn’t playing?

rd45

Just paused through their goal and definitely onside. Faz was caught wrong side and couldn't get back goal side around Akinfenwa (unsurprisingly!). Marosi could maybe have come out quicker and Hyam (who was playing him on) was just appealing for offside. All round not the best goal to concede.

Yes, def onside. Even at the time from behind the goal it looked onside. It’s exactly the goal they were looking to score time after time - get the ball pinging around at chest height anywhere in the box, and hope to cause enough chaos & confusion.

Obviously we responded perfectly. But you can imagine how it’s demoralised other teams. MacF had a decent game aside from that, one of his better performances.

shmmeee

It’s this new fangled phase of play thing. I think the guy was clearly offside, then a new phase started before he was in play and played on by Hyam.

But yeah, poor goal to concede. All of ours seem to be. Which is weird considering we’ve got one of the meanest defences in the league.

Sky Blue Pete

It’s this new fangled phase of play thing. I think the guy was clearly offside, then a new phase started before he was in play and played on by Hyam.

But yeah, poor goal to concede. All of ours seem to be. Which is weird considering we’ve got one of the meanest defences in the league.
Was Akinfenwa not off when the first header came in? He was coming back from offside position I’m sure

mrtrench

I think one could make an argument that he joined play from an offside position and contributed to the goal by being there (taking some of Marosi's attention), even though he never touched the ball. However clearly the officials saw it differently.

Users who are viewing this thread