Wycombe Travel from "Up North" - carshare etc (1 Viewer)

Specs WT-R75

Not sure why yet, but I am planning to jump on a Ferry from Isle of Man and drive to the game from Heysham, so basically tracking the M6.

I'd rather either car share with someone else in the general vicinity (as combined with Ferry it's going to be a hell of a day of travelling for me) but if push came to shove I'd be happy to be the designated driver.... anyone interested or any offers before I commit to the Ferry :)

Specs

Last edited:

pusbccfc

Quality support. Huge game.

Astute

Very pissed off here. Thought it was supposed to be near the end of the month. Only saw a thread where it depended on Spurs game. I go past the Heysham junction about 90 minutes into my journey to Coventry. But just checked on the CCFC website and now because it has been moved to an earlier date I can't make it. Finish work 5:30 next Tuesday :grumpy:

Specs WT-R75

Very pissed off here. Thought it was supposed to be near the end of the month. Only saw a thread where it depended on Spurs game. I go past the Heysham junction about 90 minutes into my journey to Coventry. But just checked on the CCFC website and now because it has been moved to an earlier date I can't make it. Finish work 5:30 next Tuesday :grumpy:

I'm annoyed too. Was planning to take 6 of us to the game during half term as we were all back in Coventry seeing family...but Sky apparently call all the shots for 20k pieces of silver. Sigh.

Specs WT-R75

So an update - due to the timings of the Ferry I am now only driving one-way from Lancaster, following the M6 down to the Ricoh. If anyone else only needs one-way transport to the Ricoh would be happy to make small detour to pick-up.

Users who are viewing this thread