Wulfrunians v Coventry B'ham Senior Cup Tues 12th Oct (1 Viewer)

Brighton Sky Blue

The members of the bomb squad should have the fuse lit and be done with it. Both totally anonymous, sorry MH was visible with the free kicks he kept putting over and the amount he gave away. It was a poor showing throughout, JJ on that performance would be part of the bomb squad but that’s probably me being a little harsh having had to sit through 90 mins. Pitch wasn’t great, but we had more than enough out there to deal with it and we should have been able to put together more passes than we did.
Grumble grumble…… 😤

Hilssner wouldn’t have been bothered and I wouldn’t blame him.

SBchimp

I’m sure he wouldn’t and that in itself is a problem. I completely get he’s not been treated well and he has zero chance at Cov. I’ve felt sorry for him throughout. But when you cross that white line regardless of the circumstances, you have a responsibility to the other 10 players on that pitch. I never played a game where I didn’t want to win or didn’t do everything I could to achieve that.
What a breath of fresh air Kelly was in the games he played for the 23s. Gave it everything and really helped the young players around him. What does he lose by adopting the same attitude, have a go, enjoy your evening. Max was bombed out last year, never stopped trying always gave everything for the 23s and eventually found a way back.

usskyblue

That's the thing. Whilst I wanna see what bright can do and enjoyed his loan spell here if he is being a twat I wouldn't mind if his contract cancelled tonight.

But what I won't do is go crazy cos a forum member said he heard he was supposed to play tonight. He may be itk but he also admits he doesn't like the lad. Not enough for me to go all out pitchfork that's all.

Not to say bright isn't continually annoying robins tho. And needs to go and save us sum money if that is case. Bit for me I'll wait and see. I love the club but I'm sitting in bed posting this I don't have a clue what's going on behind scenes.

Some people think you’ve got to pick sides and chat whiff.

It gets a bit bizarre when calling it the way it is gets you singled out as a Bright sympathizer. Even being pursued around the forum by people demanding you say Bright’s shit, or deny he isn’t. It’s not even relevant to the situation.

Bright should be gone if he’s not doing what he needs to. However, he’s still at the club, so it stands to reason something else may be going on. Legal hold ups, if he’s out the door, or he’s being given further opportunities based on something we don’t know.

And tobyfair, on this occasion @better days said;
Supposed to have been involved tonight I believe. Don't know why he isn't
Could be a genuine reason so best not to speculate.

Ccfcisparks

Yes I went. Hillsner and Jobello you can see why they look nowhere near. Physical battle which I’m sure the youngsters will take something from. Didn’t really blow me away though the game as a whole.

Brighton Sky Blue

Robins literally said he gave Gyokeres a start in the first team last season because of how he performed in a U23s game. How is that not enough motivation to try in these games?

Because he knows in no uncertain terms that he isn’t wanted.

Reactions: SBT

better days

Yes I went. Hillsner and Jobello you can see why they look nowhere near. Physical battle which I’m sure the youngsters will take something from. Didn’t really blow me away though the game as a whole.
From what I hear the opponents were unsurprisingly getting stuck in & Jones in particular was getting some rough treatment
Also a fair bit of the verbals that the young lads don't usually get
I think the management were pretty happy with how the young lads came through it
These games can be a banana skin and Wulfs would have loved to taken a scalp

Nick

Administrator
It gets a bit bizarre when calling it the way it is gets you singled out as a Bright sympathizer. Even being pursued around the forum by people demanding you say Bright’s shit, or deny he isn’t. It’s not even relevant to the situation.

Stop jumping on every post every time he doesn't turn up and people discuss it then. Worse than Tony and Brexit.

usskyblue

Stop jumping on every post every time he doesn't turn up and people discuss it then. Worse than Tony and Brexit.

Says the bloke who jumps on every Bright thread to post shite.

And I wouldn’t know about the Brainexit thread, I keep my powder dry for your teamoftwats over here.

larry_david

From what I hear the opponents were unsurprisingly getting stuck in & Jones in particular was getting some rough treatment
Also a fair bit of the verbals that the young lads don't usually get
I think the management were pretty happy with how the young lads came through it
These games can be a banana skin and Wulfs would have loved to taken a scalp
Good for the young uns to get through this. This is why I like a loan for youth. Bapaga will have learnt a heck of a lesson last week, star man and running the show to instant villain in one moment. Luckily for him Grimsby hung on.

Users who are viewing this thread