Wulfrunians v Coventry B'ham Senior Cup Tues 12th Oct (2 Viewers)

Evo1883

Were playing against the canley club
giphy.gif

Brighton Sky Blue

Hey leave me out of this, I've been purposely keeping my distance from that absolute whopper. Brings the worst out in me.
In unrelated news, full black tracksuit for tonights chilling with the footy/baby session.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

I don’t think it even means you at this point. All that ‘Coundon wedge turp’ and glue sniffing can do weird things.

no_loyalty

Supposed to have been involved tonight I believe
Don't know why he isn't
Could be a genuine reason so best not to speculate

It could be precautionary, he might have a few gangsters after him from the time he lived in Wolverhampton.

usskyblue

Shame we can't get yours. Maybe next time he can be bothered to show up...

I’ve already given a reasoned opinion on Bright.

For whatever reason you (and certain others) have come to the conclusion I’ve ‘joined an SBT forum side’ … when the reality is; I haven’t, you have.

Nick

Administrator
I’ve already given a reasoned opinion on Bright.

For whatever reason you (and certain others) have come to the conclusion I’ve ‘joined an SBT forum side’ … when the reality is; I haven’t, you have.
Not really. I'm just pointing out a player who can't be bothered and needs to go.

Brighton Sky Blue

I'm not sure we're allowed to criticise but sod it I'll say it.. the team we put out should really be looking to beat a team from the Midlands Premier by a good few goals.

Hilssner and Jobello are probably that standard by now after rotting in the reserves for so long

Evo1883

I'm not sure we're allowed to criticise but sod it I'll say it.. the team we put out should really be looking to beat a team from the Midlands Premier by a good few goals.

Not too many making a good case for themselves then basically

usskyblue

Not really. I'm just pointing out a player who can't be bothered and needs to go.

Funny, ‘cause it looked very much like you being triggered into defending a fellow ‘team whiff member’ ?

For the record, again; Bright should go if he’s not putting the work in. I assume he either is, or the legal complications of contract termination are taking an inordinate amount of time. However, I can live with not knowing and bouncing around the forum like Captain Bright’sATwat

SBchimp

The members of the bomb squad should have the fuse lit and be done with it. Both totally anonymous, sorry MH was visible with the free kicks he kept putting over and the amount he gave away. It was a poor showing throughout, JJ on that performance would be part of the bomb squad but that’s probably me being a little harsh having had to sit through 90 mins. Pitch wasn’t great, but we had more than enough out there to deal with it and we should have been able to put together more passes than we did.
Grumble grumble…… 😤

covcity4life

Funny, ‘cause it looked very much like you being triggered into defending a fellow ‘team whiff member’ ?

For the record, again; Bright should go if he’s not putting the work in. I assume he either is, or the legal complications of contract termination are taking an inordinate amount of time. However, I can live with not knowing and bouncing around the forum like Captain Bright’sATwat
That's the thing. Whilst I wanna see what bright can do and enjoyed his loan spell here if he is being a twat I wouldn't mind if his contract cancelled tonight.

But what I won't do is go crazy cos a forum member said he heard he was supposed to play tonight. He may be itk but he also admits he doesn't like the lad. Not enough for me to go all out pitchfork that's all.

Not to say bright isn't continually annoying robins tho. And needs to go and save us sum money if that is case. Bit for me I'll wait and see. I love the club but I'm sitting in bed posting this I don't have a clue what's going on behind scenes.

Users who are viewing this thread