Wulfrunians v Coventry B'ham Senior Cup Tues 12th Oct (2 Viewers)

better days

With no games due to the International break I suspect we will see a few fringe players getting game time in this match

Sick Boy

At this stage you have to wonder if he’ll ever actually play for us. I said at the time it was a bizarre signing and it’s looking like a waste of our budget.

clint van damme

At this stage you have to wonder if he’ll ever actually play for us. I said at the time it was a bizarre signing and it’s looking like a waste of our budget.

To be fair Robins is on a budget and has to try and unearth gems where he can. I doubt Bright is on much and so whoever we'd brought in for that sort of money would be a gamble.

No manager gets it right every time and maybe Bright will surprise us all but I'd be amazed.

Otis

To be fair Robins is on a budget and has to try and unearth gems where he can. I doubt Bright is on much and so whoever we'd brought in for that sort of money would be a gamble.

No manager gets it right every time and maybe Bright will surprise us all but I'd be amazed.

giphy.gif

higgs

Looks like the gamble has backfired can't see him making it at championship level now

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Warwickhunt

there has to be some logic in this signing that we are not privy too! recon its a scam to sell him to some poor unsuspecting vendor?

Frostie

there has to be some logic in this signing that we are not privy too! recon its a scam to sell him to some poor unsuspecting vendor?

All transfers are a gamble. With the budgets we have it's obviously a gamble we felt worth taking. Not looking like panning out though.

Liquid Gold

Remember when we lost to Nuneaton in this and the Facebook lot thought it was a proper competition and wanted MR out.

The Philosopher

It’s a shame that this isn’t classed as a first team match - one less Godden suspension (do the EFL stipulate that the ban must be for EFL / FA Cup etc. matches? Anyone happen to know how it works? The BSC, as the name suggests, was meant to be for Senior players at its inception - not a reserve / U23 thing). I’m sure someone on here will know.

Anyway,

I wonder if they’ll give Godden a run out tonight?

better days

It’s a shame that this isn’t classed as a first team match - one less Godden suspension (do the EFL stipulate that the ban must be for EFL / FA Cup etc. matches? Anyone happen to know how it works? The BSC, as the name suggests, was meant to be for Senior players at its inception - not a reserve / U23 thing). I’m sure someone on here will know.

Anyway,

I wonder if they’ll give Godden a run out tonight?
Godden will be banned for the next 2 Championship games
He won't feature tonight

Users who are viewing this thread