Wtf? (1 Viewer)

valiant15

What in gods name has gone on today? Has everyone gone mental?

Im one of the most mental posters on here and i think the forum's been taken over by aliens!

You're all fecking crazy!!!!!!

wes_cov

It's all SISU/ACL/CCC's* Fault!!!!

I'm never going to be able to sleep again!

*Delete as appropriate

hill83

What in gods name has gone on today? Has everyone gone mental?

Im one of the most mental posters on here and i think the forum's been taken over by aliens!

You're all fecking crazy!!!!!!

Diplomat, 20 minutes. Let's have it. :)

CJ_covblaze

I think the situation is sending us all a bit radio rental, myself included.

Btw what train are you on next Wednesday Valiant?

Last edited:

ajsccfc

Everyone seems to have pride in things, and pride is a sin. Gluttony and sloth have me damned already.

bigfatronssba

In fairness I've being getting a lot more heated on here as well later.

Guess I've cracked.

Skyblueweeman

And do you know what...it's all b*****s.

All of us have one common thing at heart...a love of CCFC. It's a shame that our situation has been so 'cutting' amongst the fans. We all want the same thing, we just have different views on when our problems started, who started them and how we solve them.

And ultimately, we have differing opinions on what we can do to solve the issues or at least force some hands.

I long for the day when we're back in Coventry, either with SISU giving SP lots of money to spend on the squad or new owners to be doing the same thing, the club to be financially viable as an ongoing concern, and for us all to be signing the Sky Blue song as we celebrate a 5-0 thumping of a joint Leicester/Sunderland team in some sort of made-up friendly.

I'd even go to the pub with a few of you afterwards. Not you Astute. I hate you.*

Peace out,

WM

* Totally just a joke. Off course I'd have a beer with a fellow CCFC fan!

hill83

Nah, ill meet you in the live and let live lol.

17730117546520731005.gif

CJ_covblaze

16.00 off cov cj. Getting off at Watford for the local train to Wembley.

Me and the mrs are going earlier on and grabbing a bite. 11.30 back. Booked Switzerland today and doing Estonia tomorrow. Can't wait for this campaign.

Users who are viewing this thread