Wristbands (1 Viewer)

skybluelee

Are they going to be made available to order online for long distance fans who can't make the game on Sunday?

PUSB
FOSFC

covkid69

i had a look on the sky blues trust website to see if i could buy one but nothing i could see says you could....hopefully they will sort it out

Manchester_sky_blue

Id like to buy one too, if there is no dedicated online option can the trust set up a paypal account or something or perhaps sell via ebay?

Vin E

Also available at Vinyl Destination in Coventry Market, sky blue t shirts PUSB on front sisu out on the back.

TurkeyTrot

I've already sorted one long distance order out,
Go to the trust website. Make a donation through pay pal for how many wrist bands you want and add a bit for p and p and I'll send them to you.
I pick up all the e mails

jimmyhillsfanclub

Go to the trust website. Make a donation through pay pal for how many wrist bands you want and add a bit for p and p and I'll send them to you.

good effort turkey.....but a simple "click & buy" option on the website would generate more sales & would save you a lot of time (in the long run).

TurkeyTrot

good effort turkey.....but a simple "click & buy" option on the website would generate more sales & would save you a lot of time (in the long run).

Yes but both our web guys are on holiday. Yes I know, we won't allow it next time one will have to cancel :)
There will be an option very soon I'm just thinking about those who want one sooner :)

skybluelee

Thanks mate, will be in touch tonight.

skybluelee

Sorry Turkey, I must be being stupid, I can't find any link to donate on the website or find an email address to send a paypal payment by?

TurkeyTrot

Just spoke to Jan, they will be on his e bay account later this evening. I'm sure he'll post a link as soon as they are up.

scroobiustom

Hey Turkey,

I'd be keen to get my hands/ "wrists" on some of these - can you send a quick PM when the link is up on ebay?

TurkeyTrot

Soon as they are up on e bay jan will post a link on here. In the meantime A P Harvey wines on Earlsdon street will have around 25 in stock by about 6pm tonight. They're open til 10pm and open 10am in the morning so nip in get your cans of super tenents extra and pick up a wristband for a quid.:)

jimmyhillsfanclub

Soon as they are up on e bay jan will post a link on here. In the meantime A P Harvey wines on Earlsdon street will have around 25 in stock by about 6pm tonight. They're open til 10pm and open 10am in the morning so nip in get your cans of super tenents extra and pick up a wristband for a quid.:)

wow...tramps lager + a wristband for £1......that is a bargain.:D:D

Steve.B50

If anyone is desperate for wrist bands please private me, Jan will be setting up an eBay account tonight but until then contact me if you want any urgently.
We also left a stock at the Squirrel Pub in City centre.

CarpyCov84

If anyone is desperate for wrist bands please private me, Jan will be setting up an eBay account tonight but until then contact me if you want any urgently.
We also left a stock at the Squirrel Pub in City centre.

Are they in stock at the squirrel now ??

Dan Griffin

Is there a way to make a payment apart from PayPal ?

ashbyjan

Have applied to ebay to move account to business status so can sell more than current 100 per month! Almost sold that in a couple of hours so if they are all gone tonight then once ebay pull their finger out they will relist tomorrow and I will put details on here etc

L

longjohnskyblue

The proceeds of the game tickets are going to a cancer charity, I assume the money from these will be going to a charity as well wont they?

skybluelee

Also available at Vinyl Destination in Coventry Market, sky blue t shirts PUSB on front sisu out on the back.

My old man has just picked me one up and is sending it down. £14.99 apparently, much cheaper than the replica SISU FC shirt that will be available around christmas time. Will become my running t-shirt until which time these bstrds return us to our rightful home.

PUSB
FOSFC

VegetableSamosa

Have applied to ebay to move account to business status so can sell more than current 100 per month! Almost sold that in a couple of hours so if they are all gone tonight then once ebay pull their finger out they will relist tomorrow and I will put details on here etc

Sign up for an account with www.trychec.com All their details of how they work is on their website and it's run by a local lad. Much more efficient than eBay or Paypal.

TurkeyTrot

Depends where you live. Jans sorting e bay out so he can sell more, I picked up 50 or 100 last night, not counted them. The squirrel have some A P Harvey's in earlsdon have some.

WillieStanley

Depends where you live. Jans sorting e bay out so he can sell more, I picked up 50 or 100 last night, not counted them. The squirrel have some A P Harvey's in earlsdon have some.

Hi!! Do you know roughly how many, if any, will be available tomorrow?

Users who are viewing this thread